Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Rachel

Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults - Best Free App
Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults - Best Free App

5.0 out of 5 stars therapeutic and fun, 26 Aug. 2015
Just excellent! So therapeutic and relaxing after a tough day at work. Colouring in should be compulsory!

BarracudaMystique Womens' Mountain Bike Silver, 18" inch alloy frame, 21 speed alloy v-brakes front and rear padded sports saddle with quick-release seat post

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike!, 22 Oct. 2013
An excellent budget bike. Easy to build and looks good. Just what I was looking for for family bike rides. Just got to wait for some sunshine now!

Girl, Missing
Girl, Missing

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Girl, Missing (Kindle Edition)
Written by Sophie McKenzie, Girl Missing is a thrilling, page-turner. I love the story this book tells about an adopted 14 year old girl determined to find out about her mysterious past...

I read this book because I like a book with a big twist in it and I had heard about how great a writer Sophie McKenzie is. Now I have read the sequel (Sister Missing, which is also amazing).

I find these books thrilling and would highly recommend the read.
Niamh (Age 11)

Tunnels (Tunnels 1)
Tunnels (Tunnels 1)
by Roderick Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Tunnel into Tunnels!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Tunnels (Tunnels 1) (Paperback)
I have recently read Tunnels, the first in a series of five (soon to be six) amazing books.

In this story we meet Will Burrows, the fourteen-year-old albino son of Dr. Burrows and his wife Mrs Burrows. We also meet Rebecca, Will's sister, and his best friend Chester Rawls.

When Dr. Burrows goes missing, Will and Chester go on a quest to find him; a quest that will change their lives for ever; a quest that will lead them into the dangerous, underground world of Tunnels.

I read this book because my Nan had bought me a box of books and this book; with its intriguing title immediately caught my eye.

I was amazed by this fabulous, gripping tale, so much I could barely stop reading it. It has great description; so great that you feel like your right there in the action and the plot flows brilliantly.

In conclusion...
This is a truly griping story, five stars, ten-out-of-ten, however you say it, this is a absolutely amazing book, therefore you should get a copy right now!

Ethan (age 10
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2012 4:42 PM BST

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Hungry for more!!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: The Hunger Games (Paperback)
I have just been recently introduced to a special piece of writing! A mix between life and love, Katniss Everdeen's sister (Primrose, Prim or Little Duck, as Katniss calls her) has been elected for a very important decision between life and death.

I have chosen this book as many pupils in my year have enjoyed it. This amazing library of books, with its immense characters and imagination, feels like your fighting for life just like all the other districts! We follow the amazing journey of Katniss and Peeta, through their fight for life and justice against the Capitol. I am definitely hungry for more of the Hunger Games!!!

With three books to collect I am desperate for the author Susan Collins to write more!
Emily Dunwoody (Age 10)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)
by J. K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It!!, 17 April 2012
What an amazing sequel to the first magical novel by Miss J.K Rowling- Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone.

In the second book, we see Mr Potter in a different light, along with his two best friends;
Ronald Bilious Weasley & Hermione Jean Granger.

This time, Muggle born witches and wizards are disappearing all over Hogwarts! Furthermore Harry and his friends must find the reason why- Could Lord Voldemort be rising again? Will the Muggle-borns be saved?

An Epic read in my opinion, what a comeback!

I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone over the age of 6, Even ADULTS can enjoy it!

I have to rate this five stars, you really feel like you're in the story! I read Harry Potter books every day, I feel like they are so imaginative, This book is great for a creative mind.

I loved this book, I read it in a day. Along with the Harry Potter books I love to read, I am a certified Potter-Head.
Lily Mayers (Age 11)