Profile for Gaby Kemp > Reviews

Plays Pachelbel
Plays Pachelbel
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars so happy to find it in CD, 22 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Plays Pachelbel (Audio CD)
Adore this album. Had it in casette, so happy to find it in CD.

The Piano Guys
The Piano Guys

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Aug. 2016
This review is from: The Piano Guys (Audio CD)
Lovely album.

Pachelbel: Forever By the Sea
Pachelbel: Forever By the Sea
Offered by westworld-

2.0 out of 5 stars The waves too loud. I prefer - if you ..., 22 Aug. 2016
The waves too loud. I prefer - if you can find it - Gary Sill's Pachelbell by the sea.

Matstone 6 in 1 Juicer in Ivory
Matstone 6 in 1 Juicer in Ivory
Offered by juiceproducer Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great juicer, 22 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Matstone 6 in 1 Juicer in Ivory
Have had this juicer for a while and very happy with purchase. The design is beautiful. The cleaning easy. You must cut everything a bit smaller to take care of it. I avoid forcing it, and find it works brilliantly. I can see from my initial experience with cutting things bigger, that putting force could break the parts. Preparation the night before saves time. For a first time masticating juicer, so far, excellent. I use it to make juice daily for my husband and myself, at least a kilo to two of carrots, some ginger, an apple, pineapple and whatever else is around. I dont understand what others mean that the pulp comes out dry, because it is not the case with mine. I have read some of the negative reviews and think that the key here is Tender loving care. Allowing the juicing be a meditative caring process has given me a great result with this juicer. Very happy with it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Natures Aid Comfrey Cream - 50g
Natures Aid Comfrey Cream - 50g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 25 Nov. 2014
This is more of a balm than a cream. Of all the products, this helped me with my fifth metatarsal break especially at night. But other times as well. Applied at night, after washing foot. Covered with a hanky and the boot over it. Soothing support during healing process. Fast delivery. All good.

Power Health 30ml Comfrey Arnica Witch Hazel Balm
Power Health 30ml Comfrey Arnica Witch Hazel Balm
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Nov. 2014
More like a cream than a balm. Very good product. Helped in my healing of fifth metatarsal break.

JustIngredients Comfrey Leaf 500 g
JustIngredients Comfrey Leaf 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, fast delivery, 25 Nov. 2014
Just what I needed to make pulstices when I broke my fifth metatarsal foot one. Could leave the pulstice on all day for great support. Could not have made it as well as I did without this.

The Teachings Of Abraham: The Master Course CD Program: The Master Course CD Programme
by Esther Hicks
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Abraham, 18 Dec. 2013
I listened to these CDs during long journeys and felt as if Abraham was right there with me. Time and space fell away. This compilation of questions and answers from a group of people with Abraham and Esther and Jerry Hicks on a cruise, was most illuminating. Be prepared to laugh and for new understanding. Although listened to these several times, each time was as if heard for the first, with multi-dimensional levels of understanding to be experienced. Good introduction to Abraham teachings as well.

The Magic
The Magic
by Rhonda Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I didn't know what to expect, but this book has been a gem and joy to read. It has generated insights and upliftment.
A gentle and loving reminder of the state of grace that is always there within our reach.

ARTCOE Paperwave Artists' Trading Cards (ACEO) Pack of 25. 3.5" x 2.5" (64 x 89mm) 300gsm watercolour card
Offered by The Society For All Artists

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Aceo medium, 18 Dec. 2013
Quality Aceo cards. Great for watercolour and ink. Perfectly cut and promptly delivered. I will return for more of these without hesitation.

Page: 1 | 2