Profile for Angie > Reviews

Angie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Preacher - Season 1
Preacher - Season 1

1.0 out of 5 stars Will have towatch the next episode and make my mind up, 26 May 2016
This review is from: Preacher - Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Not sure yet. I not really sureabout the story that is developing here. Will have to watch the next episode and make my mind up.

Scotch Tape Refill 3/Pkg-Pre-Cut Strips .75"X2"
Scotch Tape Refill 3/Pkg-Pre-Cut Strips .75"X2"
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars I know they are expensive but shop around for the best price. My one and only choice for present ..., 15 April 2016
Yes, I know they are expensive but shop around for the best price. My one and only choice for present wrapping - any time of year!!

Girls Princess Halloween Christmas Party Costume Gown Dress Kids Deluxe Cosplay Dressing Up (7-8 years)
Offered by IEFIEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 13 April 2016
This is a lovely dress Brought it for my niece who loves frozen This is her first Anna dress as she has lots of Elsa dresses. Good value for money. Quality what I expected for a dressing up item. I didn't expect the outfit to be made of Taffeta and Satin - alluding to some of the more negative comments about the quality of the material. It is a child's dressing up outfit.

Denshine Salon Spiral Ceramic Curling Iron Hair Curler Waver Maker Styling Purple
Offered by Charmingmall

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little thing, 13 April 2016
Nice little thing. Does the job nicely. Don't feel it will have the longevity of some of my other curlers but we will see.

Scandal - Season 2
Scandal - Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Can't wait to, 13 April 2016
This review is from: Scandal - Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Excellent. Can't wait to watch Season 3

Scandal - Season 1
Scandal - Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Series 6 which tells me it must be a goodwatch. Purchased Season 1 to see what I ..., 11 April 2016
This review is from: Scandal - Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Heard a lot about this series and I noted it is going into Series 6 which tells me it must be a good watch. Purchased Season 1 to see what I thought. For once the hype is accurate it is an excellent series. To my utter disgust I sat and watched the whole series back to back on a lazy Sunday. It is absolutely addictive. My favourite character is the dark, dangerous and brooding Huck. You just get the sense that it wouldn't take much for him to become a serial killer.

Brilliant acting!!

Rubie's Official 888832 Mary Poppins L
Rubie's Official 888832 Mary Poppins L
Offered by Simply Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars mary poppins outfit, 19 Mar. 2016
My niece who has just turned six loved this outfit and she wore it to see Mary Poppins at the theatre recently. She looked an absolute picture!!. Excellent quality for the price.

Bosch - Season 2
Bosch - Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch Season 2, 19 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Bosch - Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Absolutely addictive!! why only ten episodes? Will there be a Season 3

Frozen Fever
Frozen Fever

4.0 out of 5 stars Frozen 2, 26 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Frozen Fever (Amazon Video)
Nice film but not long enough. There must be a lot of disappointed fans out there who thought Frozen 2 was a full length movie. I brought Cinderella as I knew it was tagged on at the end

Letts A6 Breast Cancer Campaign 2016 Day to a Page Diary
Letts A6 Breast Cancer Campaign 2016 Day to a Page Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars i have used these diaries for years. Lovely quality ..., 2 Nov. 2015
i have used these diaries for years. Lovely quality and has just enough space for my needs. Also helping a worthwhile cause at the same time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5