Profile for sherilee millward > Reviews

Content by sherilee millward

sherilee millward

Page: 1 | 2
Duplicities (Imaginations Book 2)
Duplicities (Imaginations Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you tara Brown for a happy ending!, 4 Jan. 2015
Was gutted to find out this was the last of these books and there is no longer a trilogy, until I read this book, I'm still upset it has finished I Will miss Gwyn but this is the perfect ending! Filly explained everything from the previous book if you forgotten things like I had and there's no better ending I could imagine. Saw tara in a different light with this book, Gwyn is quite innocent kind admonishing which is odd for a tara character at the same time she is an amazing fighter, a hero and she won't let anyone take advantage of her she knows when to say no! So thanks tara for giving us a new friend in Gwyn.

If I Stay
If I Stay

4.0 out of 5 stars Heartwrenching, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: If I Stay (Kindle Edition)
Reading the reviews before I read this book it said "it crushes you're heart into a million pieces then fixes it back together" I thought it was overrated an that it couldn't be true. But whoever wrote that I understand exactly what they mean. This book is heartbreak but in such A light hearted way it gets you hooked makes you fall in love it's so sad but so happy ans beautiful at the same time. Can't wait to read the second!!

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy yet sad tear jerking, 4 Jun. 2014
I have to be honest I was disappointed with this book It was not at all what I expected and I don't understand why there is such a big hype over it, it's too overrated in my opinion. However I did enjoy it, I fell in love with Augustus straight away and I love the way he talks and acts like an old man it's adorable. I think it's the only cancer book I have read that is so realistic. I hate a few of the metaphors their unnecessary and don't make sense. I was sad about the ending but happy at the same time hazels first eulogy made me cry although her world was crumbling she was grateful for her little forever she shared with Augustus and math she had all reasons to give up she was positive for the memories and the love she will never forger we should be grateful for the memories something no one can ever take away from us.

LOST BOY (The Lonely Book 2)
LOST BOY (The Lonely Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the lonely!!, 25 May 2014
I have to say that I prefer this over the lonely (sorry sarah) I loved the way Eli wrote it it made me love him even more you're heart aches for all that Eli Stuart and Sarah have been through even though they aren't real it feels too real and many people in the world are facing what they face. I love getting to know eli and all that he has had to face. When I read the lonely and read all Eli did to her I viewed him as a monster and thought Sarah deserved better than him but you see he loved her before he met her and it was Jane that made him do that he didn't want to at all Jane was the monster. I loved getting to know Stuart and the friendship they have. I loved hearing about Elis experiences in south America it makes you love him even more and all.the changes he makes I personally think it's a lot more romantic than the lonely especially the ending. Highly recommended for those that have read the lonely.

My Side (A Thin Ice Novel)
My Side (A Thin Ice Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable, 25 May 2014
Lochlan Barlow is adorable you want to hate him nut you just can't resist right from the beginning of the book you just fall in love you can't help it. He has the sweetest ideas for dates I wanna find a man just like him. You see that past the rockstar bad boy image is the sweetest guy that wants a normal life an faces problems like we all do even worse than what we face on day to day. I love the friendship they have before they start a relationship it's always good to get that friendship first. Tara has made me fall in love yet again and made me have Lachlan and Erin the princess withdrawal more please!!!

White Girl Problems
White Girl Problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 25 May 2014
Read this in public mostly and just couldn't help laughing out loud I weren't ashamed of it and it was too funny. And so true all the problems we do deal with as teenagers. Shows there's nothing wrong with having some friends that are elderly they 're full of the best advice and a great laugh. I loved the transformation of fin I hated her at first. And aiden is so sweet I fell in love with him also loved the way he talked like fin did. Shows some best friends you really can't live without even if they do hurt you. The plot and twist of the storyline was so exciting and addictive can't wait for.a white girl wedding. Back off Sophie kinsella this is the New shopaholic series.

Finding ELE (ELE Series #2) (The ELE Series)
Finding ELE (ELE Series #2) (The ELE Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to read the next!, 27 April 2014
Could not stop reading and when I wasn't reading I couldn't stop thinking willow an her friends. It keeps you on edge and your brain turning why willows eyes May have changed. Absolutely love this series can't wait to read the rest. In th second book you see how much the characters have grown up and really come out of their shell and realised their not the only ones with the powers. Willow is so loving and forgiving willing to help those that have done wrong to her.

Project ELE (The ELE Series Book 1)
Project ELE (The ELE Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hungry for more, 21 April 2014
I originally bought this book a it was free but WHY is it free? It deserves more credit than that..so until it becomes famous like it should you have to get it!
Took me a while to get into but when I did I couldn't put it down.fell in love with the characters just wanted to get to know them and hang out with them they made the best out of such an awkward situation. Thought about it throughout the day and just had to buy the second straight away!

Born (The Born Trilogy Book 1)
Born (The Born Trilogy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Gripping but unoriginal, 7 April 2014
I enjoyed the way the story was written the love triangle the jokes and how Emma really is a Normal girl she goes into girl matters that we all face even if we aren't a fighter and on the run like she is. It made me laugh how innocent and sweet she is and hoe the character went from being selfish to selfless saving anyone she can. I absolutely love Emma. I love the way Tara Brown writes again in this book she really does suck you into the character and the story feeling what they feel and gripped to see what happens and that is why I 'm such a big fan of her and I physically can't have anything negative to say. I will b reading the others I couldn't put this down but I was disappointed with the storyline as it is identical to the breeders trilogy and similar to the forest of hands and teeth so if you are a fan of those I would definitely reccomend but also I can't completely judge the storyline til I've finished the trilogy so you can decide for yourself and if you haven't read those books it's new for you an you will love it!

The Lonely
The Lonely

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Lonely (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love the way Tara Brown writes! I had the same feelings as Em crying when she left Sebastian the first time hating Eli yet feeling drawn to him and the day after I started the book I went buying some wipes and hand sanitizer! Didn't wanna put it down desperately wanted to see what happened with every single character not just the main one. Wasn't a boring moment twists and turns to the storyline that keep you to grips with it! Wish I had a best friend like Michelle someone who doesn't judge yet tells you if you're being an idiot. Addicted to Tara Brown she deserves more credit!

Page: 1 | 2