Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr. C. P. Ingram > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. P. Ingram

Mr. C. P. Ingram

Page: 1 | 2
EXPANDABLE FLEXIBLE LIGHT WEIGHT MULTIFUNCTION 75 FOOT BLUE CAR WASH GARDEN WATER HOSE WITH SPRAY GUN NOZZLE (Blue)
Offered by Wish List For You (UK Seller)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish connectors. Spend more for quality., 2 July 2016
I wish I had spent more and got a better quality product. The hose itself is good but the connectors and spray gun are aweful. Due to being poorly made and plastic water goes everywhere. When watering the garden I end up trying to grip the base of the gun to prevent spray leaking from the connectors soaking my clothing and inevitability fail. The result is a product that is not pleasant and frustrating to use.

DIY Garden Pergola
DIY Garden Pergola

1.0 out of 5 stars Not nice, 26 May 2014
This review is from: DIY Garden Pergola (App)
As soon as I installed this I got pop ups for dating websites. "wanna chat?".... er no, I wanna read about pergolas..... does that sound like the type of guy who is into that nonsense. Deleted immediately.

Making Movies (Remastered)
Making Movies (Remastered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album... well most of it, 6 Jan. 2013
Great fun album with some classic tracks. Not sure about Les Boys though, just doesn't seem to fit in with the other tracks at all.

Silverline 826718 Hook and Loop Triangle Sheets - 90mm, Set of 10
Silverline 826718 Hook and Loop Triangle Sheets - 90mm, Set of 10

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 19 April 2012
I was halfway through sanding down a garden furniture set when I ran out of pads so bought these. I was getting through about 2 pads per three chairs with the old pads which were already partially used so I anticipated this set of ten would finish off the project... wrong. Basically these pads are not up to the job and I was getting through about 4 per chair. They simply fall apart and the paper comes aware from the velcro type backing in a matter of 2 or 3 minutes and in a couple of cases, straight away. This was using the same technique and in the same conditions as my old pads. So, not the bargain they promised to be and at the price not worth sending back. Unfortunately in this case you get what you pay for - very little.

Coleman Xtreme Passive Coolers
Coleman Xtreme Passive Coolers

5.0 out of 5 stars Agreed, excellent box., 1 Jun. 2011
Just used this for four days camping in warm weather, it did the job and was the envy of others. I don't quite get the electric hook up thing as more and more people seem to be going down that route with an ever growing array of gadgets evident on site, including electric ice boxes. Well I've had a quiet chuckle to myself at each of the three camp sites we've been to this year when the electric trips out, seems to be a regular issue and I'm not sure the sites are set up to cope with all these gismos. So, in my humble opinion, ditch the electrics and use products like this, much less hassle.

TeckNet HD Component Cable for Nintendo Wii
TeckNet HD Component Cable for Nintendo Wii

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Jun. 2011
This is a great product at an excellent price. This cable greatly improved the colour and quality of Wii graphics on our brand new HD Plasma TV. Highly recommended.

Thermos Reuseable Freeze Board - 400 g
Thermos Reuseable Freeze Board - 400 g
Offered by Make It Magical Crafts & Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 Jun. 2011
Good product and work just fine. I read previous review about sticky label and thought it was a bit silly.... apologies to that reviewer as the label is actually annoying. I tried soaking it off and it took ages and there is no sticky goo over the ice block. Small point really but hopefully the people who make it might consider.

Silverline 633748 Drain Rod Bag 920 mm
Silverline 633748 Drain Rod Bag 920 mm

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't always trust Amazon recommendation, 25 Aug. 2010
I purchased some Draper 23540 drain rods through Amazon and this bag popped up as a recommended item to go with the rods. I wasn't at all happy that the bag is far too short for these rods so the recommendation is a complete nonsense and a waste of my time and money. The bag itself is flimsy and thin and I can't imagine it would last even if it was long enough. The rods themselves came in a heavy duty poly bag which is perfectly OK for storing them in.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2015 5:22 PM BST

Family Ski And Snowboard (Wii)
Family Ski And Snowboard (Wii)
Offered by evobreed / sellatronic

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game yet for Wii, 3 Mar. 2009
I was a little disappointed in the Wii, it just wasn't up to all the hype. This game however is brilliant and has renewed my interest. Lots of variety, good use of the controls and great graphics. I would say this game is an essential part of a Wii owners library.

WWII: Battle over the Pacific (PS2)
WWII: Battle over the Pacific (PS2)
Offered by Bridge_Records

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish beyond belief - one star is too many!!, 4 Aug. 2008
Just don't bother, even if you're only 4! Poor graphics, useless games.... just so unrealistic. I don't even want to write a long review as to do so is to waste more energy over this game than it deserves. Save up and buy one of the Ace Combat Leader games.

Page: 1 | 2