Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Foo Fighters Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Linda Imm > Reviews

Content by Linda Imm

Linda Imm (UK)

10 SETS (30 PCS) PLUNGER CUTTERS SUGARCRAFT CAKE DECORATING NEW (Heart, Veined butterfly, star, Daisy, veined rose leaf ,Carnation, Blossom, flower, Sunflower , other)
Offered by Heart Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugarcraft Cake Cutters, 12 Feb. 2012
I have not used these cutters yet but am really impressed with the quality and selection.

I know that had I bought these individually I would have paid a lot more.

Intend to use for Afternoon tea cup cakes and wedding cakes.

Amassing all the other things I need first.

Good Beer Guide 2012
Good Beer Guide 2012
by Roger Protz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Beer Guide, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Good Beer Guide 2012 (Paperback)
Excellent book, full of relevant information on decent real ale pubs almost everywhere.

Outlines beer choices, pub facilities, addresses, opening times, food, accomodation etc.,

Use it as a 'Bible' for holidays.

Definitely a good investment.

Start and Run an Event Planning Business (Start & Run a Business)
Start and Run an Event Planning Business (Start & Run a Business)
by Mardi Foster-Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Start and run an Event Planning Business, 22 July 2009
This book is jammed packed full of relevant information, a lot is just plain common sense but highlights the nexessity of thinking twice about things.

I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone planning a similar business.

The added disc of documents was a disappointment though, can do better myself.

The Art of Tea Leaf Reading
The Art of Tea Leaf Reading
by Jane Struthers

5.0 out of 5 stars The Art of Tea Leaf Reading, 22 July 2009
I bought this book as a present for a friend, I couldn't resist taking a good look at it and was really suprised at the amount of interesting information in the book, intend to buy another one for me...........

Linda I

Tarot for Life and Love: Using the Tarot to Get the Most Out of Relationships
Tarot for Life and Love: Using the Tarot to Get the Most Out of Relationships
by Jane Struthers

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is packed full of interesting information, 22 July 2009
The colour co-ordination of this book makes it a lot more plesant and interesting to read. Bright images, excellent information, well presented.

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone

Linda I

Mary K. Greer's 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card
Mary K. Greer's 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card
by Mary K. Greer

5.0 out of 5 stars Opinions do count, 7 Nov. 2008
It's very rare that I feel inclined to write a review but having recently received this book and tried some of the exercises, I must say that I am really impressed.

There is a lot of text at the beginning of each chapter but the exercises are well structured and have provided me with an amazing insight, not only to the cards but to my inner self.

I am going through the exercises, one at a time, with a friend. We find the various ways of looking into things suprisingly easy and a lot of fun.

Different aspects of looking at the cards around the various types of readings gives a better understanding.

The art of looking into the card and putting yourself into the position of one of the characters and weaving what I thought was an off the cuff'fairy story' actually showed that I was very structured in my outlook.

Not only do you explore the cards but your inner self and then can relate to the cards on a much different level.

I am really impressed with this book and think it is a worthwhile purchase.

Linda Imm