Profile for MB71 > Reviews

MB71

Transcend 16GB MicroSD/SDHC Card
Transcend 16GB MicroSD/SDHC Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Transcend 16GB Micro SD Card, 24 Feb. 2013
I bought this memory card for my MP3 files, this memory card for the price is good value for the money, I have it installed in my Samsung S3. I would recomend this memory card for music to anyone.

Anker® 1600mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Vision; HTC Desire Z, Desire S; HTC Incredible 2, Incredible S
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker 1600mAh Li-ion Battery, 24 Feb. 2013
I bought this item as a replacement for my sons HTC Desire S, this is a very good replacement indeed, it has more power so it runs longer than the original, it holds its charge well. The battery itself is well made, & came well packaged. So I would give Anker a try, it works for me. And for the price a bargain.

INDIAN Motorcycles Sunglasses Driving Glasses IN 2003
INDIAN Motorcycles Sunglasses Driving Glasses IN 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars indian motocyle sunglasses, 29 Dec. 2012
I bought these sunglasses and they are great, they a well made and for the price look like more expensive shades. They came with a nice looking case too. I would recomend these shades to anyone, I would also recomend this seller.

INDIAN Motorcycles Sunglasses Night Driving Glasses In3010
INDIAN Motorcycles Sunglasses Night Driving Glasses In3010

5.0 out of 5 stars indian motorcycles night driving glasses, 29 Dec. 2012
I Bought these glasses for night driving, and I must admit I was amazed how good they were, not only good at night pretty good during the day. The glasses are well made and came in a great looking pouch as well. I would recomend them to anyone who does not like being blinded by led lights on some of the new cars on the road.

Genius GX Gaming SW-G2.1 3000 - 70W 2.1 Channel Gaming Speaker System, Wooden Cabinet Subwoofer with Heart-Beating Bass
Offered by Gasteiner Technologies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius GX Gaming SW-G2.1 3000 70W 2.1 Gaming speaker system, 26 Oct. 2012
I bought these to replace my old Creative speakers (which were way more expensive 6.1 set) had expired, because I had a tight budget I bought The Genius gaming speakers. To my shock and horror these speakers were better than the old Creative speakers and at under £90.00 a bargain. The Base is deep and pounding, its was great for gaming and pretty good for music too. Anybody who's on a budget give these a try, you will not be disappointed, I wasn't, in fact I'm really pleased with these speakers.Genius GX Gaming SW-G2.1 3000 - 70W 2.1 Channel Gaming Speaker System, Wooden Cabinet Sub-woofer with Heart-Beating Bass

Kingston SDC4/4GB 4GB SDHC Micro Memory Card
Kingston SDC4/4GB 4GB SDHC Micro Memory Card
Offered by AMG Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro SD card, 2 July 2012
I bought a Kingston 4GB micro SD card from zoombits at a bargain price. The item is first class and at a fraction of the cost compared to the high street its a steel. I would recommend this item for reliability,and I would also recommend Zoombits for fast and reliable service.

5.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet 10.2" Black Neoprene Netbook/Tablet Sleeve Case Bag For iPad, iPad 2 and other 10.2" Notebook, 2 July 2012
I bought this Item from UNICHAIN, and I must admit I was surprised and happy, I thought being cheep it might be a bit dodgy, but no!, the item I got was first class, the neoprene netbook/tablet sleave case was well built and strong. As for the seller first class and fast, they gave me a delivery date and the item came before that date.
Great item and a Good seller.

Garmin nuvi 2545LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi 2545LMT, 24 Jun. 2012
I got this product for my husband and he is very impressed by this product, its very fast at finding satalites and the navigation is top notch. Had no problem loading updates and other pois and veihicles. So far so good no problems yet. Keep up the good work Garmin.
P.S the lifetime maps is a must.