Profile for LuLu > Reviews

VonShef Mandoline Slicer with 3 Adjustable Blades, Free 2 Year Warranty
VonShef Mandoline Slicer with 3 Adjustable Blades, Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not live up to expectations! :(, 27 Jun. 2016
I bought this to make beetroot, sweet potato and parsnip crisps, and bought this particular model as it had good reviews. However, if it is a particularly hard vegetable, you need to press quite hard in order to get it to slice-this causes the plastic to flatten and become flush with the blade and it becomes impossible to slice! Even my technically-minded husband struggled to get the mandolin to slice properly and we were just getting the same thickness of veg that I could have cut with a knife- I doubt I will use it again! :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2016 2:53 PM BST

Yokebe Weight Loss Shake | Natural Honey (10 Portions) - Natural Ingredients
Yokebe Weight Loss Shake | Natural Honey (10 Portions) - Natural Ingredients
Offered by Omega Pharma Trading

3.0 out of 5 stars jury is out at the moment!, 14 Jun. 2016
I wanted to give this shake a try after seeing the advert on tv! It is very chalky once made. I just cannot stomach the recommended 3 shakes a day for the first week along with portions of fruit/veg and soup. I could only manage one for breakfast and added kale and blueberries and the strawberry one at lunch with frozen berries. Dinner I had a healthy low fat meal with lots of veg. Drink lots of water and exercise. I haven't weighed myself yet so couldn't say if it works for me yet! 5 scoops two to three times a day is quite expensive when there are only 3 or 4 days worth in a tub!;)

Check Striped Tartan Natural Cream Beige Eyelet Ring Top Fully Lined Curtains (66" Wide x 90" Drop)
Offered by Tony's Textiles Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 29 April 2016
Lovely curtains, great value but not the thickest material

Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Breadmaker - White
Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Breadmaker - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money breadmaker!, 29 April 2016
Bought this one to replace my more expensive morphy richards that died after being packed away for two years (had been used daily for a year prior with no problems!)..we sold our house and stuff had to go in to storage until new one was built! First time used it again it just kept tripping the fuses in the house and I read that this was a fault in this model that I had not encountered with it prior to packing, it was out of warranty so it had to be binned! I really missed my fresh made bread so I purchased this one and omg delicious bread every time...yum yum!!!

Fintry: The Story and Memories of 180 Years  of a Rural North-East School
Fintry: The Story and Memories of 180 Years of a Rural North-East School
by Janet M. Byth

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Local History Book! :), 8 April 2016
bought this book for my in-laws who' family have farmed and lived in the Fintry area of Turriff for over 150 years-my husband and his brother went to Fintry school and their photos are featured in this book.
they were glued to the book for days and they reminisced about the good-old-days lol!
I struggled to find somewhere that sold this book and had to resort to buying it directly from the publisher

Pack of 12 Men's Patterned Handkerchiefs (HH125) Handkerchiefs by Handkerchief Heaven
Offered by Happy Sunny Days

4.0 out of 5 stars nice quality hankies, 5 April 2016
bought these for mother in law- bargain for 12 hankies- good size and thickness- she was happy so that is a bonus lol!

Personalised Engraved 25mm Glitter Paw Print Tag BOLD BLACK LETTERING Dog Cat Pet ID Tags (Red)
Offered by Engravables

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely discs, 5 April 2016
lovely discs-bought 3 for our labradors.
The deeper engraving is easy to read and they are a good size.
dispatched quickly too! :)

LA Muscle Shaker
LA Muscle Shaker
Offered by The Official LA Muscle Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value! :), 5 April 2016
This review is from: LA Muscle Shaker (Personal Care)
bought 2 of these as they were under £2 each- excellent value and mix my protein powder brilliantly! and were dispatched super quick!

PIGS EAR PIECES "THE ULTIMATE OFFER" (50) SPECIAL CUT EARS
PIGS EAR PIECES "THE ULTIMATE OFFER" (50) SPECIAL CUT EARS
Offered by Pet Supplies Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars dogs love them!, 5 April 2016
nice ears- 3 labradors love them!

Pineberry White Strawberry 100 seeds HIGH Yield
Pineberry White Strawberry 100 seeds HIGH Yield
Offered by Live Seeds

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 5 April 2016
been growing in propagator for 4 weeks now and only 3 tiny shoots have appeared! have my doubts that these will even grow into pineberries!
would not buy again!