Profile for Deejane > Reviews

Content by Deejane

Deejane "Deejane" (Somerset UK)

Visua Nia Retro Metal Kitchen Clock With Mechanical Timer And Temperature Gauge, Red
Offered by In21 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Well made and looks perfect in the kitchen, 19 Nov. 2015
Excellent. Well made and looks perfect in the kitchen. Timer useful, and has been accurate so far ( 3 months later).

Really Useful Plastic Drawer Storage Unit 6X7 Litre Clear/Rainbow - Color: Clear/Rainbow
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and colourful..., 19 Nov. 2015
well made, and very useful..

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars ZIP IS JUST SO WRONG!, 16 April 2015
After a very long wait for my order, it is here. And I am sorry to say that I am disappointed! The colour is much paler green than I was expecting, and whilst on first inspection it looks well made enough. However the most ridiculous thing about it, is that the zip is at the front! Why? It looks unsightly, and not as expected. To the manufacturer and seller; I am sorry, but zips go at the back where they can't be seen. It spoils the whole look. I am sending it back, which is disappointing, because I long to have a comfy pad for our garden swing seat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 13 Nov. 2008
This is a wonderful guide book to soap making, for beginners and improvers alike. I am already making soap, and reading through the step by step instructions is akin to having a tutor right by your side. I love the clear yet concise layout, and instead of rooting through various resources, I can find clear answers easily to hand within the pages. This is one of the easiest to follow guides from a tried and tested experienced soap maker. You will get good results from the beginning with Smart Soapmaking. This book also includes some wonderful recipes and a further resource guide, all invaluable for the budding enthusiast. I really love this book and highly recommend it.