Profile for Andy Clark > Reviews

Andy Clark

Indecent - EP
Indecent - EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Top Music, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Indecent - EP (MP3 Download)
The most brilliant combination of electronics and real instruments, machinery and flesh. Clever and inventive and it also works live. Seriously recommend this to anyone who like electronic music or who wants their dancing to be accompanied by something with a bit of an edge.

Lifted
Lifted
Offered by EliteDigital UK

4.0 out of 5 stars cool album., 5 April 2015
This review is from: Lifted (Audio CD)
I bought the first album on release date, but somehow lost my way with the band, now I've bought this I feel I missed out for many years, cool album.

niceEshop(TM) Black Slim Fit Replacement PC Housing Case Cover for HD Gopro Hero 3 3+ 4 Camera
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars A clever and simple solution to a problem - I ..., 5 April 2015
A clever and simple solution to a problem - I can now use my GoPro overnight without worrying about battery power.

5.0 out of 5 stars genius, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
I had all of the echo and the bunnymen albums on vinyl and had grown up with their brilliance and majesty, unfortunately I lost all my vinyl a few years back, this was a cost effective way of replacing the albums which have not been out of my in car player since.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2015 12:32 AM BST

CATAN - The board game The Settlers of Catan for Nintendo DS
CATAN - The board game The Settlers of Catan for Nintendo DS
Offered by Soprano Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 12 Sept. 2013
Loved the board game and love this version as well, challenging, addictive fun that I just cannot put down, brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars top sounds, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
A great way to replace lost/stolen copies of these albums at a great price, songs as strong as I remember
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2013 6:46 PM BST

Britain's Tree Story
Britain's Tree Story
by Julian Hight

5.0 out of 5 stars Trees really can be interesting, 22 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Britain's Tree Story (Hardcover)
I will be honest, I first bought this book because the author is a friend of mine, however it was clear from a casual flick through that a great deal of time and effort went into the research, photography and composition of what is clearly a labour of love and therefore I should find the time to read properly, and I was so glad I did, this is a wonderful read.

The photographs are a delightful record of these marvellous living monuments to Britain's history and heritage and the writing is easy to follow and engaging throughout, both coming together to bring life to some truly remarkable myths, legends and literature.

For townies like myself trees have previously been just a part of the scenery, however this book has opened my eyes and has made me look at these wooden history books in a different, and thoroughly pleasurable way.

I hope to see more from Julian in the future.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2015 12:20 AM BST