Profile for Beanpole88 > Reviews

Bring Him Home
Bring Him Home
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring him Home, Alfie Boe, 2 April 2015
This review is from: Bring Him Home (Audio CD)
Adore this CD. He is wonderful to see live too. Recommend highly if you enjoy this type of music.

SODIAL(R) USB Cable UC-E6 for Nikon Coolpix P50 S520 L18 L16 S210
SODIAL(R) USB Cable UC-E6 for Nikon Coolpix P50 S520 L18 L16 S210
Offered by angemart1999

4.0 out of 5 stars Great., 2 April 2015
Ideal as I always appear to lose my cables for my camera. The item was cheap and I did not pay for any postage. Great.

Tiger A5 slim ring binder + 10 punched pockets (single)
Tiger A5 slim ring binder + 10 punched pockets (single)
Offered by The Online Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiger A5 slim ring binders, 2 April 2015
Exactly what I was looking for as it appeared none of the high street stationers had this particular size. I am using these to put my 'cut-out' recipes (of the smaller size) into, as it enables them to be kept clean. Ideal.

Quest Coffee/ Spice Grinder, Cream
Quest Coffee/ Spice Grinder, Cream

1.0 out of 5 stars The connection between the lid and actual grinder is very poor and does not work for me, 21 Mar. 2015
I found this grinder very hard to use. The connection between the lid and actual grinder is very poor and does not work for me....although I follow the instructions, the item will not work....i.e grind. I would NOT RECOMMEND THIS GRINDER to anyone else. In fact I have placed it in my cupboard and returned to my original Argos grinder.

Into Colour
Into Colour
Offered by Great Price Media EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Rumer CD, Into Colour, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Into Colour (Audio CD)
I already have her first album, so I was pleased she had produced another. It is well worth buying as her voice is great.

A Gift from Bob: How a Street Cat Helped One Man Learn the Meaning of Christmas
A Gift from Bob: How a Street Cat Helped One Man Learn the Meaning of Christmas
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift from Bob: How a Street Cat....., 30 Nov. 2014
I loved this book. Having read the previous books regarding James and Bob, I knew I would love this one and it did not disappoint. If you are an animal lover, like me (I have a Bengal called Milo), then buy this book....it is inspirational and goes to show exactly how intelligent cats are. Well done James and Bob. Please continue to write as I cannot wait for the next book.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn

4.0 out of 5 stars BOOK GONE GIRL, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Paperback)
The book arrived on time. Not yet read, but am sure I will enjoy it as a best seller and now produced as a film.

Pack of 4 Pillow Protectors with Zip -Liquid Resistant - Machine Washable - Anti-Allergy, Anti-Bacterial
Offered by Bid Buy Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 PILLOW PROTECTORS WITH ZIP, 16 Oct. 2014
The pillow protectors arrived on time and look to be fine, although I actually have not used them as of yet. If they work well, then I will purchase another set of four.

All Over The World: The Very Best Of ELO
All Over The World: The Very Best Of ELO

4.0 out of 5 stars ELO - ALL OVER THE WORLD, 30 Sept. 2014
This CD is great. It brings back good memories and I love the songs on the CD. Well worth buying.

City To City / Night Owl
City To City / Night Owl

4.0 out of 5 stars CITY TO CITY/NIGHT OWL, 30 Sept. 2014
I love these CDs. GR was very underrated and there are some wonderful songs in the collection. What memories. He is sorely missed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13