Profile for GG > Reviews

Content by GG

GG (Suffolk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DSTE® NB-11L Rechargerable Li-ion Battery for Canon PowerShot A2300 IS, A2400 IS, A2500, A2600, A3400 IS, A3500 IS, A4000 IS, ELPH 110 HS, ELPH 115 HS, ELPH 130 HS, ELPH 320 HS, ELPH 340 HS, IXUS 125, IXUS 132, IXUS 132D, IXUS 140, IXUS 155, IXUS 150, IXUS 145,IXUS 240HS, IXUS 265 HS,IXUS A3400, IXUS A4000 Camera
Offered by DSTE

Canon IXUS 155 ( 20 MP,10 x Optical Zoom,2.7 -inch LCD )
Canon IXUS 155 ( 20 MP,10 x Optical Zoom,2.7 -inch LCD )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great point & shoot camera, 11 May 2015
Great little point & shoot camera, lovely vibrant colour, and very easy to use.

I'm a full time eBayer, taking about 400-500 indoor stock photographs a week, and wanted to replace my Nikon Coolpix, which died 12 months after purchase (and was pretty useless for focusing for indoor shots). Also wanted to use for outdoor shots for private use.

This is just perfect for my needs. Unlike my Nikon Coolpix, it focuses virtually straight away, is so simple to use, and there is no colour distortion when using indoors (I'm not a camera expert so have no idea why, but my previous camera gave a horrible yellow hue to all my indoor shots). Every photo I've taken so far with this little camera has been crisp, clear, and the colours true to life.

Have used it both indoors and outdoors, for business and private use, and am so pleased I've gone back to the IXUS (this is now my 2nd). Best camera's I've owned. They do what they are supposed to do, and are so simple to use. The lovely colours they come in are a bonus!

It doesn't state in the details, but it does come with a battery and battery charger, but you may want to purchase a 2nd spare battery so you always have one charged and ready. Only downside I can find is that the IXUS no longer comes with a USB lead (and no connection point on the camera), so you do need a card reader for transferring to your PC (unless you go for the wi-fi newer models, but I wasn't interested in those as they seem to have their problems).

If you're after a compact little point & shoot camera that's easy to use and gives crisp pictures, then I highly recommend.

Paddington Movie Ceramic Mug
Paddington Movie Ceramic Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 27 April 2015
Great quality mug with an adorable design.

Felt it was a good price for a quality product. Been using for a while now and still looks new (properly glazed inside so no "tea staining" etc).

Weleda 25ml Avena Sativa Comp Drops
Weleda 25ml Avena Sativa Comp Drops
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars A great nights sleep, 27 April 2015
Been using these for a couple of years now, and just 10/13 drops give me a very deep and restful nights sleep.

Don't need them daily, but when struggling to get off to sleep, they have a lovely relaxing effect in less than 30 mins.

Recommend these BEFORE trying sleeping tablets/drugs.

Hair dressing salon professional PINK hand held mirror
Hair dressing salon professional PINK hand held mirror
Offered by Seaview Shavers

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 27 April 2015
Great size and sturdy handle. Perfect for being able to see and style the back of my hair when hairdrying. Just what I needed.

RIVACASE Riva 7023 PU Digital Camera Case, Crimson Pink
RIVACASE Riva 7023 PU Digital Camera Case, Crimson Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the case BUT far too small to fit my ..., 27 April 2015
Love the case BUT far too small to fit my new (and quite tiny) Canon IXUS 155.

As per the previous reveiwer, will only fit an extremely tiny camera, which I thought the IXUS was.

Very disappointed as loved the case but no good.

Fujifilm USB SD Card Reader For SD/SDHC Cards
Fujifilm USB SD Card Reader For SD/SDHC Cards

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - item faulty and seller unresponsive, 20 May 2014
Unfortunately, this just did not work. It was unable to "read" the card so half my pictures were totally missing when I tried to download to pc, and the ones that were "read" were discoloured and distorted beyond belief. Checked my SD with another reader I own, and all was fine, so it was definitely this card reader.

I don't mind so much the fact it was faulty, it was more the fact the seller was totally unresponsive and I had to open a claim with Amazon to get my money back. Which, to their credit, they did very promptly.

100% service from Amazon but 0% service from this seller!!!!

Thomas Kent 12" 30cm Arabic Red Wall Clock - CK12059
Thomas Kent 12" 30cm Arabic Red Wall Clock - CK12059

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Wall Feature, 12 April 2014
Purchased this as it is the exact colour we were looking for, and it is even more stunning than pictured. It's been in our lounge now for a number of months, and the number of visitors who have commented on it, has even surprised me!

It really is of superb quality, and has kept time very accurately since I purchased. It's turned out to be much more than just a wall clock, but also more of a wall feature.

It arrived very quickly, extremely well packaged, and was very easy to hang.

Couldn't be happier. Glad I did my research first!

Acctim 13960 Vivo Alarm Clock, Pink
Acctim 13960 Vivo Alarm Clock, Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely clock, great colour, 12 April 2014
Purchased this to match a newly painted pink bedroom, and it's lovely. Was a bit worried it might be a bit "childlike" but not at all. Love the rubber surround, and been using it a few months now with no problems. Lovely large numerals, making it easy to read when you're half asleep in bed!
The only reason for 4 stars rather than 5, is it can be a bit fiddly to set (think this might be because I'm left handed).

Nokia 106 Mobile Phone - Black
Nokia 106 Mobile Phone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A very neat straight forward phone, 12 April 2014
I've just purchased both a Nokia 105 and a Nokia 106 - one for myself and one for husband.

If you're like me, and like a camera to be a camera, a phone to be a phone (for calls and texts and not much more), and a computer/tablet for accessing the internet, than this is a highly recommended phone.

Very easy to set up, the flashlight is a great added bonus, easy to use (I got to grips with all it does in 5 mins). Clear screen, easy to use buttons. It basically does what it's supposed to do - be a phone with a few added bonuses.

For info, the 105 and 106 are just about identical, apart from the 105 having a smaller screen, making it a slightly smaller phone, and the 106 being harder to get the back off to insert the sim/battery. I had the back of the 105 in seconds, but have to confess, had to look on YouTube to find out how to get the back of the 106. But once I knew, it was pretty simple, just a bit more fiddly. the keypad itself is idential on both models.

Hope this helps, but if all you want is a straight forward, simple to use phone, for texts and phone calls, than this is a great bargain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4