Profile for Chunk > Reviews

Content by Chunk

Chunk (London, UK)

PICTURE - Multi Split Panel Canvas Artwork Art - Art Abstract Colourful Rainbow Pattern Background - ART Depot OUTLET - 4 Panel - 101cm x 71cm (40"x28")
Offered by ART_DEPOT_OUTLET

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but could've done with a better template, 26 Jan. 2017
Was hoping the template would be more of an outline of the whole piece rather than a strip with crosses on. Trying to hang it perfectly in line on a masonary wall with masonary hooks was a bit of a pain and as such mine is slightly wonky but then I am kind of a cack handed boob so more my fault but an outline template would've been much better. Other than that the picture looks great and gives a much needed splash of colour to my wall.

Natural Harvest: A collection of semen-based recipes
Natural Harvest: A collection of semen-based recipes
by Paul "Fotie" Photenhauer

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't Reccommend, 29 July 2013
I wouldn't recommend this book, I couldn't get to grips with it. I was only able to try some of the recipes because most of the pages were stuck together, the recipes I did actually try turned out looking like a big sticky mess. They also tasted quite bland and the recipes all call for far too much salt, most of the results ended up all over my face.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Snip snip, 20 Jan. 2010
Ignore the lower star reviews, they are mainly about the suppliers as opposed to the product. These are bloody brilliant scissors. I had no idea what I was missing all these years cutting my nails with poor scissors. These cut through my nails with ease, I can cut them much shorter than I could with previous scissors too. It's worth spending out a few quid more for the extra quality. Definitely recommend these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2011 1:48 AM BST

Creative EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 6 Nov. 2008
Well I had a cruddy pair of 90p earphones which died within a month (amazed they lasted that long). This time I thought i'd treat myself to a decent pair but having seen some earphones in the region of £200 I didn't think i'd have much luck. I looked around the web and came across Sennheiser but further research revealed the amount of fakes around and I just wasn't prepared to take the risk.

I heard the creative EP-630s were exactly the same as Sennheisers so I checked the review and liked what I heard. Then I discovered creative had upgraded them to this model so thought I might as well buy these instead, and for £9.99 reduced from £34.99 I thought I couldn't go wrong.

Well I was proved right, these things are absolutely amazing. At first I was a bit disappointed because the bass wasn't as tasty as I expected (i'm a real bass head) but then I changed the size of the plugs and they fit so snug in my ears now and the bass just rattles through my head beautifully :-). The sound is really crisp and I can hear little bits in tunes that i'd never heard before. The best thing is I can't hear a thing from the outside world, no more listening to the mindless witterings of the human race when i'm on the bus :-).

If you really care about decent sound but don't wanna break the bank, you really can't go far wrong with these things.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2009 12:18 PM BST