Profile for Mandy B > Reviews

Content by Mandy B

Mandy B (North Tyneside, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
CafePress - Border Terrier Tote Bag - Natural Canvas Tote Bag, Cloth Shopping Bag
Offered by CafePressUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy and looks great too, 26 Jun. 2016
Good size without being mahoosive. Folds up very easily as the material is nice and soft. Washes great on a low temperature too, haven't needed to try any hotter, but would think it would at least cope with a medium temperature.

Border Terrier Decorative Fabric Pillow
Border Terrier Decorative Fabric Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant colours, 26 Jun. 2016
Bought some time ago as a gift. It did look wonderful, and the recipient was and is still delighted with it.

Protexin Pro-Kolin Plus Syringe 60 ml
Protexin Pro-Kolin Plus Syringe 60 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Never without this product, 26 Jun. 2016
Keeps my dogs stomach in order. I always make sure I have some of this handy as my dog has a weak stomach from a parasite problem as a pup causing occasional diarrhoea. This has never failed to resolve but I would suggest lowering the dose to ensure you are not going to constipate your furry companion, or mask a more significant issue that should be seen by a vet.

Gear 4 StreetParty Size 0 V2 Docking Station Speaker Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod Nano 5th Gen and iPod Touch 4th Gen - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 26 Jun. 2016
Sound quality poor in an average sized room.

Bouncy Rubber Egg Jet Ball [Toy]
Bouncy Rubber Egg Jet Ball [Toy]
Offered by BARGAINS WHOLESALE LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laughs, 30 April 2016
Do what they say on the tin. Bags of laughs with these eggs. They look so real, albeit a little on the small side.

Tobar Egg Laying Rubber Chicken
Tobar Egg Laying Rubber Chicken
Offered by Mrko

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 30 April 2016
Very poor quality. I bought 4, 2 burst within the first few days, the remaining two burst within another week.

Dusk® Tempered Glass 9H Screen Protector for iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Quality (lifetime warranty) **Free Postage**
Offered by SuffolkSuppliers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars No air bubbles! Can't believe glass can be this lightweight and sturdy at the same time., 6 Aug. 2015
Oh my life!! No more air bubbles, and looks like this is going to last for a long time. Honestly can't imagine it will need changing before upgrade time, I have only just got the phone I have so we're talking real time. I've had a few 'dusk' products now and can't speak highly enough about quality, delivery, packaging. Although I haven't needed to contact Dusk, they clearly pay attention to post sales customer service, they contacted me following a purchase. I'm more than happy to recommend the product.

Collins Complete DIY Manual
Collins Complete DIY Manual
by Albert Jackson

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure 5 stars will be an easy upgrade once I get started, 6 Aug. 2015
I haven't needed to use this practically yet but have a few projects this will make much easier on looking through it. I'm sure 5 stars will be an easy upgrade once I get started. It is very clear, and the hardback cover should keep it in good order for a very long time. I'm a very basic diy person and this book will definitely help me out and no doubt teach many a new trick.

Great quality Ribbon Bundle(30 METRES) *10 x 3 metre lengths* Assorted Colours, Patterns, Widths & Styles!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Aug. 2015
Great selection, not quite as much quantity as I was expecting.

xhorizon® Watercolor Magnetic Folio Case Cover Flip Simple Card Wallet for Various Cellphone Samsung LG HTC Huawei Sony Motorola
Offered by xhorizon

4.0 out of 5 stars Recipient pretty happy, although the colour is much more vibrant ..., 6 Aug. 2015
Bought as a gift. Recipient pretty happy, although the colour is much more vibrant than it looks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9