Profile for S. Wilson > Reviews

Content by S. Wilson
Top Reviewer Ranking: 78

S. Wilson (UK)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AmiGami Monkey Figure
AmiGami Monkey Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Creative Fun, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: AmiGami Monkey Figure (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a brilliant innovative idea for those with creative children and although a lot of the card and sticker colours for the monkey are pink and purple, the monkey itself is purple and the product description specifically mentions girls I wouldn't say this was just for girls as I am more than happy for my son to play with this. My son likes making things although is a bit too young for this set and so I have had to help him a lot with it but he has really enjoyed making and playing with it. The set is aimed for six years and older although I have two extremely creative nieces who are four and five and could very easily play with this with maybe a touch of help. A really good idea and not just a one off toy as the cardboard pieces and stickers can be re-used although I'm not sure how many uses you would actually get out the stickers but you can always replace the stickers of course with others.

The set comprises (and I have double checked these in the pack):-
1 x AmiGami Monkey (this is in solid plastic)
1 x Curling Tool (this is in solid plastic)
6 x Jewel Pins and 6 Caps (these are in solid plastic and consist of 2 parts each (i.e. the pin and a cap)
70 x Stickers on a sheet of paper (various shapes and sizes)
1 x Instruction Leaflet
30 x Colourful Cardboard Shapes (these all press out and have holes in them so you can attach them using the jewel pins)

The colourful cardboard pieces are in all different ear and tail style shapes and sizes for the mokey. Included in the cardboard pieces are 8 long pieces for curling with the curling tool. When I say colourful I mean very colourful and bright and in a range of very bright colours (pinks, yellows, blues and purples) with different patterns on too and so a really lovely burst of colour when your monkey is all 'dressed up'. There is an instruction leaflet which advises how to use the curling tool and pins and how to decorate the monkey. The monkeys head can be turned to put it into different poses but other than that it is one solid piece. The set comes in a lovely clear package and the fact that the pieces can be used over and over again means that this is not just a one off creative project and your little one can swap and change it around as much as they like.

I'm really impressed with the set and was originally only going to give it 4 stars because of the limited use of the stickers but the main plastic monkey along with the quality of the cardboard pieces (which are in a type of laminated covering for extra durability) has made me change my mind and give it the full 5 stars as we have already had some great fun out of the set and it looks like we will have quite a bit more. I've managed to test a few of the sets out now and they are all equally as good. A definite thumbs up from my son and I.

EDIT 28/02/2015:-
I have just bought one of each of the smaller AmiGami sets (Monkey, Giraffe, Cat and Bird) as alternatives to Easter Eggs for Easter for my two creative nieces after showing them the ones my son and I had made/decorated together. They LOVE creative sets and things to do and really liked the sets my son has and so I asked them did they want a couple of these sets rather than chocolate eggs for Easter (they get so many Easter Eggs from family anyway) and they both without any hesitation said yes and so I have ordered them for them both. I shall update this review after Easter to confirm if I was indeed right in my original review in suspecting that both of them would have no problems with the sets.

AmiGami Giraffe Figure
AmiGami Giraffe Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Creative Fun, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: AmiGami Giraffe Figure (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a brilliant innovative idea for those with creative children and although the majority of card and sticker colours for the giraffe are pink and the product description specifically mentions girls I wouldn't say this was just for girls as I am more than happy for my son to play with this although I can see that it is primarily aimed at them. My son likes making things although is a bit too young for this set and so I have had to help him a lot with it but he has really enjoyed making and playing with it. The set is aimed for six years and older although I have two extremely creative nieces who are four and five and could very easily play with this with maybe a touch of help. A really good idea and not just a one off toy as the cardboard pieces and stickers can be re-used although I'm not sure how many uses you would actually get out the stickers but you can always replace the stickers of course with others.

The set comprises (and I have double checked these in the pack):-
1 x AmiGami Giraffe (this is in solid plastic)
1 x Curling Tool (this is in solid plastic)
67 x Stickers on a sheet of paper (various shapes and sizes)
1 x Instruction Leaflet
46 x Colourful Cardboard Shapes (these all press out and have holes in them so you can attach them using the jewel pins)

The colourful cardboard pieces are in all different feather ear and tail style shapes and sizes for the giraffe. Included in the cardboard pieces are 8 long pieces for curling with the curling tool. When I say colourful I mean very colourful and bright and in a range of very bright colours (pinks, yellows, oranges and greens) with different patterns on too and so a really lovely burst of colour when your giraffe is all 'dressed up'. There is an instruction leaflet which advises how to use the curling tool and pins and how to decorate the giraffe. The giraffes head can be turned to put it into different poses but other than that it is one solid piece. The set comes in a lovely clear package and the fact that the pieces can be used over and over again means that this is not just a one off creative project and your little one can swap and change it around as much as they like.

I'm really impressed with the set and was originally only going to give it 4 stars because of the limited use of the stickers but the main plastic giraffe along with the quality of the cardboard pieces (which are in a type of laminated covering for extra durability) has made me change my mind and give it the full 5 stars as we have already had some great fun out of the set and it looks like we will have quite a bit more. I've managed to test a few of the sets out now and they are all equally as good. A definite thumbs up from my son and I.

EDIT 28/02/2015:-

Bic Velleda Liquid Ink Dry Wipe Marker - Assorted (Pack of 4)
Bic Velleda Liquid Ink Dry Wipe Marker - Assorted (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Colourful, 25 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A really nice set of whiteboard pens in very bright colours of Pink, Purple, Indigo and Blue. Not as chunky as my normal whiteboard pens but the fact that they are slimmer and more like a normal pen makes they nicer to hold I think. A bit more price wise than my normal pens as I normally just get the supermarkets own however the supermarket colours are in the standard red, black, blue and green and I really like the shades in this pack. I'll be keeping an eye out for if Bic decide to do other colours too as as far a whiteboard pens go these are really nice and a better quality than the ones I normally buy.

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy
Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy

5.0 out of 5 stars Improvement on the original version, 22 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Both my son and daughter absolutely LOVE this laugh and learn puppy and there has been a few 'disagreements' already over whose puppy this is and so I think I may have to get the matching Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy Sis for my daughter so that they can have one each. Puppy is a big hit in our home as we already have a lot of Fisher Price toys and a lot of these toys have the puppy character in them (Puppy's Smart Train, Laugh & Learn Dance & Play Puppy, Puppy's Activity Home Set, Smart Stages Chair, Crawl Around Car to name a few) and so both of my little ones are already very familiar with puppy and really like the character.

Smart Stages:-
This is a newer version of their old Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy which I have bought in the past for my niece when she was little and the main difference between the two of them other than this newer version being slightly smaller and a slightly different design is the addition of Smart Stages. Fisher Price seem to be updating all of their older toys to include the new Smart Stages function which is an absolutely brilliant invention by them and really gives the toys much more longevity than previously. The Smart Stages allow the toy to grow with your little one so rather than being stuck on the same phrases etc or maybe trying to teach your little one things they either already know or are too old for, you can adjust the toys by selecting the smart stage most appropriate from 1 to 3. To change the smart stages on Puppy you simply press his left foot and the puppy announces which smart stage you have selected. This brings me to my only sight niggle about puppy and that is that as the Smart Stages button is on his foot it is very easy for your little one to press and change them accidentally. In my opinion it would have been better if this was a switch like with their other Smart Stages toys (Train, Chair, Car) and hidden away in the battery compartment at the back next to the volume control and off switch.

Puppy:-
Puppy is lovely and cuddly just like the old version although a bit more fluffy I think. He has a few different textures like his normal fluffy fur, satin material under his ears, a felt type nose and cotton type material on his tummy, hands and feet. He has different colours on him and refers to them when your little one presses some of his buttons. His battery compartment is in his back behind a velcro closure and this is really nicely padded around it so as not to be too hard for your little one. His off switch and lower and higher volume buttons are on the battery compartment and so hidden away from your little one. Puppy takes 3 x AA batteries but he does come with these already included. To swap batteries you will need a Philips/Posidrive/Crosshead screwdriver to open the battery compartment. You can also turn puppy off by pressing his smart stages foot after cycling through the smart stages.
Like the old version of puppy he has buttons in the body parts and the body parts marked out (ear, hand, tummy, foot) for your little one to see. Along with his ear, hands, feet and tummy if your little one presses his heart it also activates speech and music and lights up too but this is not written on as the big heart button is very easy to identify without writing.

Interactive Buttons:
I won't go through every single song and speech that puppy does as he does an awful lot but I will give you a rough idea of what each button does. Depending what smart stage you are currently in also alters puppy's reaction when any of his buttons are pressed.
Heart - When pressing the Heart at smart stage 1 puppy keeps things simple and says "Heart", makes heart beat noises, sings "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and says "Red". When in smart stage 2 puppy expands a bit and says "Red Heart", sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and says "My heart is red my ears are blue give me a hug I love you!". When in smart stage 3 puppy makes heart beat noises, says "Peekaboo I love you!" and sings an "I love you" song.
Ear - When this is pressed puppy points out that it is an ear and is blue and what ears so. Puppy does songs with counting to 10 and also does different sounds such as animal noises and as the stages progress asks your little one to identify who makes those sounds such as a duck quack and asks your little one to quack like a duck.
ABC Paw - Teaches ABC song, says about blowing kisses, sings "Pat a Cake" and when in stage 3 goes through ABC in the alphabet and what they stand for i.e. C is for Cat.
Hand Paw - Teaches that it is a green hand, sings "If you are happy and you know it clap your hands", sings about washing hands and pretending to wave to a friend.
Tummy - Teaches that it's puppy's tummy and how to spell tummy, laughs that his tummy is being tickled, sings tummy song's, says he's hungry and asks is it snack time and says to pretend to eat.
Foot - Sings feet songs, points out that that is his foot and it's coloured purple, sings "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", asks can you wiggle your toes, stomp your feet or hop and sings a song about elephants stomping and kangaroos hopping etc.

The product page advises from 6 months on for Puppy but as the eyes are sewn in and there is nothing that could come off or hurt baby, I would say that you could give this to a baby younger than 6 months old just that obviously they may not know to press everything straight away. He really is lovely and soft and super cuddly and both of my children absolutely adore him and I honestly couldn't recommend him enough as he is brilliant. Fisher Price have managed to make a really good toy even better with the introduction of their new smart stages technology and Puppy really is wonderful.

There is a reason (well several) that Fisher Price products are one of our major 'go to brands' for baby toys and products and that is that they are always cleverly thought out, of a beautiful design, durable, entertaining, educational, encourage baby to develop and are always high quality just to name a few. I don't honestly think we have had one bad Fisher Price toy between either of our two children and it is certainly a name we have grown to love and trust. This Laugh and Learn Puppy is yet another fantastic Fisher Price toy in my opinion and as I have said above my children absolutely adore him. A much loved and played with toy in our home.

Amber Teething Necklace for Babies - Anti Inflammatory, Drooling and Teething Pain Reducing Natural Remedy - Made of Highest Quality Certified Baltic Amber - Polished Dark Greenish Amber Beads - Perfect Baby Shower Gift - 100 Days 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Teething Necklace (Greenish), 21 Feb. 2015
I have two little ones and one of the worst things for any parent is to see your little one uncomfortable and in pain. Teething is one of those unavoidable, horrible and painful things that every little one goes through and which sees you trying everything you can think of to alleviate their pain. My son thankfully now has all of his baby teeth through but my baby daughter is not even halfway through all of hers arriving and is suffering terribly when they are cutting through. We have tried pretty much everything we can think of (Calpol, Bonjela/Calgel, Ashton & Parsons, Nelsons, Anbesol and cold teething rings to name a few) but despite giving temporary relief the pain still goes on. My best friend swears by Amber products and the power of Amber for teething relief. She has an Amber bracelet for her son which he wears continually and she said when they lost it a few weeks ago he was extremely distressed until they got a replacement. So when I was offered to try out Amber necklaces by the seller I decided to give it a go and whilst I still remain a bit skeptic I do think that they do seem to work as my daughter is less distressed by her teething when wearing one although we still do also use the other pain relief methods I've listed above alongside.

One concern I had before trialing the necklaces was the safety aspect with them being worn around my daughters neck as I was worried that these could be a strangulation or choking hazard. The necklaces whilst strong do look like if needed to, they would snap and if this happens they are knotted on either side of each bead to prevent the whole lot of beads coming off. I only put the necklace on my daughter during the day and take it off of an evening when she goes to sleep just in case she got the necklace twisted or caught on anything and I also don't leave her unsupervised when wearing the necklace during the day either.

The necklaces come beautifully presented wrapped in tissue paper inside a little brown box and have a leaflet with them explaining the benefits of Amber. The necklaces would therefore make a lovely gift to an expectant Mum or Mum who's little one is teething. You don't get an authenticity certification in the pack as per the product pictures but I have no reason to doubt that these necklaces are made of genuine Amber.

The necklaces come in three different shades; Honey, Greenish and Multicoloured and I have had each shade provided to me by the seller in exchange for an honest review. I think all of the shades are lovely but my personal favourite is the Greenish colour. I did notice a small difference in the lengths of each necklace but this may have just been a small error with the sizing's and all three necklaces fit my daughter fine. The lengths of each are as follows:

Multicoloured - 35.5cm / 14"

I have included some product pictures to show the necklace shades, packaging and them alongside each other which I hope attach okay to this review as at the time of writing Amazon is experiencing issues with customer images.

A really nice necklace whichever shade you decide on and there does seem to be a benefit to my daughter wearing hers.

EDIT:-
My pictures will not attach due to the issues Amazon are currently having with customer images. I have raised the issue with them and they advise they are aware of the problem but do not have a timescale for it to be fixed. I shall keep trying periodically to attach the pictures. If you are thinking of purchasing any of the necklaces and wish to see my pictures then if you comment on my review or email me as per my profile email I will email the pictures to you for you to see.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2015 7:17 AM GMT

Amber Teething Necklace for Babies - Anti Inflammatory, Drooling and Teething Pain Reducing Natural Remedy - Made of Highest Quality Certified Baltic Amber - Polished Multi-Color Amber Beads - Perfect Baby Shower Gift - 100 Days 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Teething Necklace (Multicoloured), 21 Feb. 2015

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

Amber Teething Necklace for Babies - Anti Inflammatory, Drooling and Teething Pain Reducing Natural Remedy - Made of Highest Quality Certified Baltic Amber - Polished Honey Tone Amber Beads - Perfect Baby Shower Gift - 100 Days 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Teething Necklace (Honey), 21 Feb. 2015

EDIT:-
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2015 8:09 AM GMT

Medela Breast Feeding Starter Set
Medela Breast Feeding Starter Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition for Expressing, 21 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
At the time of writing this review the main product information for this set is incorrect as the information for Medela's Breastmilk Store & Feed Set is showing instead of the correct information for this product which is the Medela Breast Feeding Starter Set. I have emailed Amazon to advise them of this error and so hopefully the page should be corrected shortly to show the correct information. Please therefore note that you do not get 4 bottles with this set as currently advertised as this is only with the Store & Feed Set.

I would personally say that this is more of an addition set rather than a breastfeeding starter set as if you are breastfeeding solely on it's own, you realistically wouldn't need the majority of this kit. If however you are combi feeding or using a breast pump then this set is a really good addition. The set comes with the following:

2 x 150ml Medela Bottles (can be used as bottles and to collect expressed milk attached to Medela breast pumps)
1 x Medela Calma (this is the bottle teat)
1 x Medela Quick Clean Microwave Bag (these are great for sterilising breast pump valves, membranes, connectors, lids etc and can be used up to 20 times)
5 x Medela Pump & Save Bags (bit fiddly to use but great for freezing breast milk)
12 x Medela disposable nursing pads (these come in 3 packs with 4 individually wrapped pads in each pack)
1 x Medela Purelan 100% pure Lanolin

1 x Breastmilk Bottles Instruction Leaflet
1 x Pump & Save Breastmilk Bags Instruction Leaflet
1 x Quick Clean Microwave Bags Instruction Leaflet
1 x Calma Instruction Leaflet
1 x Purelan Instruction Leaflet

This is a good value set as to buy the items included individually would cost more than the current price of the set as just the Calma and one of the bottles alone is over half the price of the set to buy separately. That being said I also think that a second Calma teat should have been included with there being two bottles in the set as if this is the only set you have it means a lot of messing about with the one Calma teat. I have used Medela in the past and have their Medela Swing Maxi Double Electric Breastpump and the quality of Medela products really is excellent. Personally I prefer a different brand of breast pads than the Medela ones but the ones included seem perfectly fine and this is just personal preference. The quick clean bag is brilliant and again I have used these in the past too along with the Lanolin and storage bags. A good set for an addition to combi feeding or expressing but if breastfeeding alone you'd really only need the pads and Lanolin.

Phottix Strato TTL Trigger Set for Canon
Phottix Strato TTL Trigger Set for Canon
Offered by Great Western Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Just For Professional Photographers, 20 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am by no means a professional photographer but I do love taking photographs and especially of my two little ones. I have always been put off buying any sort of what I consider to be 'professional photographer kit' such as this trigger set as I didn't think that these sort of sets could be used by the non professional photographer like me. So when I was offered this set to test I decided to give it a go in the hopes that I could understand how to use it and could prove that they can be used by anyone and I am happy to say that they can and are relatively simple to use. I have a Canon EOS1100D and the trigger set fits both the hot shoe on the top of the camera and being linked to it with the included leads too. For any novice photographers like me the hot shoe is the silver metal part at the top of the camera where you would also fit a separate flash if you use one.

The Phottix Strato TTL Trigger Set for Canon comes with the following in it's box:
Strato Transmitter
Strato Receiver
Storage Case which has a velcro belt attachment along with lanyard hook
Instruction CD
4 x AA Batteries
2 x Lanyards
USB Cable
4 x Cables (2 are shutter cables in different sizes)
6.3mm Adapter

As I have never used a trigger set before this set I didn't actually know how exactly they worked or exactly what cables needed attaching where etc and so I read the included instruction CD which has instructions for other Phottix trigger sets and not just this Strato set so you need to be careful you open the correct file. I'll be honest in that I found the instructions difficult and too over complicated for a complete newbie like me because of the use of what I think of as 'technical terminology' and no basic "you plug this in here and then do this to make it work" kind of guidance. So I read through the instructions and then ended up looking at Phottix's own website along with youtube videos and this made it so much clearer and easier for me.

My current main use for the trigger set will be to be able to remotely release the camera shutter and thus be able to take group family pictures and pictures with me in them for a change rather than always being behind the camera. I know I can set the camera timer and then make a run for it to get into the pictures without this trigger set but this sort of ruins any natural pictures of the children playing and you playing along with them as they are always conscious then of the camera. This trigger set works brilliantly for remote shutter release and I have captured some wonderful pictures already with this set in the last few days alone.

I know that the trigger set can also be used to set off individual lights too in say for example a studio type setting but I am not at present using the trigger set for this purpose although I may attach them to remote flashes to use in future at some point too.

So for anyone like me who wants to know how to use the set here's my very quick and basic guide to how I use it:
1. After inserting batteries, turn both the receiver and transmitter on and using the slide on the receiver set it to the channel you wish to use i.e. 1. Press the channel button on the transmitter until you have chosen the same channel as the receiver i.e. 1 in this instance.
2. Turn both units off and if either not using a flash or using a separate one to the camera's attach the receiver to your camera's hot shoe on the top and then if appropriate attach your flash to the top of that. You can also just have the receiver attached with the appropriate lead and sat off to one side of the camera if you want to still be able to use the camera's own flash as if you put the receiver on the hot shoe of the camera it stops the flash from opening and working as it is obviously blocking it by being on top.
3. Attach the camera to the receiver with the appropriate lead included in the set with one end in the SR port for shutter release and the other end in your camera's trigger release port which on my camera has a little picture which looks like the transmitter with a wire sticking out.
3. Turn the camera and both units on and then after positioning your camera in the required place or tripod you can then use the button on the transmitter to take remote shots.

An excellent set which I know I won't get as much varied use out of as a professional photographer but is ideal for the purpose I wish to use it for and also gives me room to develop as a photographer myself and try out the remote flash lights and other uses.

Ever After High Rebel Cedar Wood Doll
Ever After High Rebel Cedar Wood Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Ever After High Cedar Wood Doll, 19 Feb. 2015
Ever After High is by the same creators as Monster High (Mattel) and whilst not as big over here in the UK as in the USA or as big in the UK as Monster High it does seem to be gaining momentum and becoming increasingly popular. Like Monster High there are webisodes and I have seen an awful lot of them both with my nieces who are Ever After and Monster High mad and if I'm honest I've watched a few by myself too as I really quite enjoy them now. The theme tune is extremely catchy so beware if you haven't seen any yet as you'll be humming it for days!

Ever After High is a boarding school where the children of fairytale and fantasy story characters are sent to follow their parents footsteps and embrace the same destiny. The thought is that if they don't then their stories will cease to exist and so will they, however not all of the students are happy with their destiny's. Raven Queen (daughter of the Evil Queen) is one of the students who is not happy with her destiny and has vowed to change her future whilst Apple White (daughter of Snow White) is more than happy to follow her destiny. So the school has been split with those that wish to embrace their future - Royals and those that don't - Rebels.

Cedar Wood is the Rebel daughter of Pinocchio and has been made out of the same magical wood than brought him to life. She seeks to become a real girl but mostly wishes to be able to choose what she does and doesn't want to say as unfortunately her Father accidentally wished an unbreakable wish with the Blue Fairy when Cedar was little that makes Cedar tell the truth no matter what ALL of the time. Because of this curse she can't keep any secrets and her friends have to watch what they say around her. She is a really good swimmer as because she is made of wood she floats and her favourite subject at school is Arts and Crafts. She really dislikes Woodwork class as all the saws etc make her very worried for understandable reasons! Cedar is shy but very talkative and gets excited easily. Her best friends are Raven Queen, Cerise Hood and Madeline Hatter.

Cedar Wood stands at around 27cm tall (this seems to be normal approx height for the Ever After High Dolls). Her hair is gorgeously soft and is brown with a purple streak in. Her hair has been styled into a plait in place of a headband across the front of her hairline and she has a green cricket in her hair too. Cedar has a wood grain effect on her body all the way up to her cheeks of her face and this is all across her body including her legs, arms and stomach. Her makeup and eye detail is beautifully done and she looks really alike like her character in the webisodes. Her dress (it's all one piece) has a peplum style top with faux brace detail and is in purple with a wood effect design on the tops print. The skirt part is in orange, purple and black and has gold flower detail. Cedar has wooden sandals which have a twig and leaf design on them and her knee high socks are a golden colour with lilac ribbon detail. She has a wooden style handbag which does actually open and she also has wood trunk style earrings in a gold colour. She has a golden coloured bracelet and blue butterfly style ring. Her shoes, dress, socks and accessories are removable and so her outfit can be changed in future if new outfits become available for her. Her arms, legs, elbows, head and wrists are jointed and so fully poseable and she comes with the normal doll stand, key shaped hairbrush and little diary bookmark that all the Ever After High dolls come with. Her diary tells the story of how she is trying to find her real voice and how Madeline Hatter and Lizzie Hearts help her.

Another really excellent high quality Ever After High doll which has been beautifully designed and made and is a good likeness to her character in the webisodes. All of the Ever After High dolls are beautifully made and each of the ones I have bought and have so far (Ashlynn Ella & Hunter Huntsman, Briar Beauty, Raven Queen, Kitty Cheshire, Duchess Swan and Cerise Hood) have been absolutely gorgeous with lots of detailing and Rebel Cedar Wood does not disappoint either.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20