Profile for My > Reviews

Regatta Men's Rigby II Heritage Walking Body Warmer Black Large
Regatta Men's Rigby II Heritage Walking Body Warmer Black Large
Offered by Replaysports Free Shipping

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 14 Feb. 2015
Great fit, if a little close for its size tag (lge). Warm and comfortable.

Aerial
Aerial

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Kate Bush, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Aerial (Audio CD)
I should have bought this album ages ago, but for some reason, I must have thought Kate Bush was past her best. How wrong I was, Her writing has matured far beyond those early songs as has her performance of the tracks. It's clear she's spent a lot of time creating this album and since buying it, I've listened to it numerous times, sometimes even finding things I'd previously missed. All in all a great buy!

HP Q012SA 14-inch Chromebook (Ocean Turquoise) - (Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB HDD, Google Chrome)
Offered by Gasteiner Technologies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and easy to use, 28 Aug. 2014
This was my second attempt at a Chromebook, the first being a faulty unit. That said I can't think why I didn't buy one before now. I use it daily which is more than I can say for my tablet. It's fast and ready to go within seconds of opening it up, not like having to wait round while the operating system boots up. It's also quite light despite its size, with great battery life. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Universal Monsters Select Hunchback Action Figure
Universal Monsters Select Hunchback Action Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Model, 25 Nov. 2013
One of the best models of the Hunchback I've seen. Poseable and full of character, another winner from Diamond Select!

SWEET TREATS SMILEY PANCAKE MAKER STSPM001
SWEET TREATS SMILEY PANCAKE MAKER STSPM001

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun pancake maker, 24 May 2013
My son had seen these on an American website and persisted in telling me he wanted one. It took me ages to find this product, but I'm so glad I did. The pancake faces are great, so he's happy now. I would recommend this to anyone with small children or was throwing a kids party.