Profile for YCYMRO > Reviews

YCYMRO

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
3M 4251 Maintenance Free Reusable Half Mask FFA1P2RD, Single Respirator
3M 4251 Maintenance Free Reusable Half Mask FFA1P2RD, Single Respirator

5.0 out of 5 stars a first class product and anyone who respects good health when working in a hazardous environment would be ..., 18 May 2016
As usual, a first class product and anyone who respects good health when working in a hazardous environment would be wise to purchase one and use it. However, there are different mask to suit different environments so, it is also wise to ensure that you are using the correct mask.

MAGGI Minestrone Simmer Soup, 2 kg
MAGGI Minestrone Simmer Soup, 2 kg

1.0 out of 5 stars I was delighted when I found Maggi soup for sale with Amazon, 18 May 2016
I was delighted when I found Maggi soup for sale with Amazon. My wife had sung its praises for so long, but was unable to find it anywhere local, I thought she would be delighted with the purchase.
However, the reality was totally different. It was her intention to use the powder to flavour casseroles and make some delicious soup as we had enjoyed many years ago. She decided to make a soup first, she followed the instructions to the letter. It turned out to be a bitter disappointment and was only fit to be thrown away, it was tasteless and had a consistency like water.
I later decided to have a go, I added considerably more powder, this turned out more like a gell and the taste hadn't improved at all.
Before we throw it all away, if there is a chef, who can prove us wrong, he is more than welcome to try.
If I had known how to give a 'ZERO' rating, I would have. The product was a complete waste of money.

Hammer Endurolytes 120 Caps
Hammer Endurolytes 120 Caps
Offered by Hammer Nutrition UK

4.0 out of 5 stars They arrived in good time, but were expensive, 16 April 2016
Early to really tell yet. They arrived in good time, but were expensive, particularly when you include postage.

The Making of India: The Untold Story of British Enterprise
The Making of India: The Untold Story of British Enterprise
by Kartar Lalvani

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book and shows clearly the good things we did ..., 16 April 2016
A very good book and shows clearly the good things we did in India. I couldn't help thinking that the good things we left inIndia, we have forgotten ourselves and perhaps we need the indians to now come and teach us
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2016 9:55 AM BST

Applied Mechanics Through Worked Examples with Questions
Applied Mechanics Through Worked Examples with Questions
by Ian W. Scott

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 April 2016
Good service, very good for the subjects illustrated.

5pk Maxell Sr621Sw Sr60 Sg1 Sr621 364 Silver Oxide Watch Battery
5pk Maxell Sr621Sw Sr60 Sg1 Sr621 364 Silver Oxide Watch Battery
Offered by Fast Batteries UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used one and it has done what it ..., 16 April 2016
I have used one and it has done what it should. The service was first class, if the other four are the same,I will have no complaints.

Jack To A King: The Swansea Story [DVD]
Jack To A King: The Swansea Story [DVD]
Dvd ~ Marc Evans
Offered by i want one of those

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Mar. 2016
A very good DVD, worth watching.

Philips Series 7000 Wet & Dry Men's Electric Shaver S7370/12 with Precision Trimmer (UK 2-Pin Bathroom Plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a very good shave and i suppose, 12 Mar. 2016
Quite a very good shave and i suppose, at the reduced price it is worth purchasing. When Philips ask their top price for these shavers it's ridiculous when by comparison, You can purchase a decent size modern television for less.

Duracell Recharge Plus Type AAA Batteries 750 Mah, Pack of 4
Duracell Recharge Plus Type AAA Batteries 750 Mah, Pack of 4
Offered by TELcomponents

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Mar. 2016
They do the job well enough, I can only judge the quality over time.

The King And I: 2-disc [Special Edition] [DVD]
The King And I: 2-disc [Special Edition] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Deborah Kerr
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Mar. 2016
Very far fetched and dated, but, not as dated as some of the rubbish on television these days

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8