Profile for Jill > Reviews

Jill

Just Great Songs 2016
Just Great Songs 2016

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD, good mixture of tunes, 7 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Just Great Songs 2016 (Audio CD)
Excellent CD, good mixture of tunes. Doesn't die by disc 2 as usually happens with compilations.

Mens Adult Roman General Gladiator Spartan Fighter Fancy Dress Costume Outfit U36403
Offered by Fancy Dress Madness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 3 Jun. 2016
This outfit was purchased for my eighteen year old son for his fun (leavers) day at sixth form. The outfit was made of quite flimsy material but to be honest for a 'dressing up outfit' I wouldn't have expected anything else. It did however survive a day of bouncy castles and water pistol fights so more robust than first thought. Would definitely recommend.

Rockland
Rockland

3.0 out of 5 stars Very safe!, 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Rockland (Audio CD)
Well I feel very disloyal to the girls writing this review, but I have to be honest. I absolutely love Katzenjammer, I have seen them live and they are incredible performers, I love their quirky, wow, where did that come from mix of music and lyrics. Their previous two CDs were amazing, every track a surprise, you never knew what was coming next. Sadly, after waiting so long for a third CD, I am disappointed. For someone who had never heard of Katzenjammer and decided to buy it, they would like it, as it is a 'nice' listen. However, sad to say, I found it a little boring as every track seemed to blend into the next. For what ever reason the girls have decided to play it very safe.

Same Trailer Different Park
Same Trailer Different Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 12 Nov. 2013
Short and sweet as ever....Amazing album, inspiring lyrics, has the feel good factor. Love it, I would highly recommend. Follow your arrow is just so true.

Like A Rose
Like A Rose
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Like A Rose (Audio CD)
Loved her duet with Train, so on the strength of this and You Tube videos decided to buy the album. Amazing, pure country. Personal favourite, 'you ain't Dolly and you ain't Porter'.

Join the Club (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
Join the Club (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 12 Nov. 2013
The CD rates as one of the best I've bought, it is catchy, touching and funny. This girl has a big future, love your honesty Lucy. Could ramble on but, quite honestly, don't feel the need.

In Your Hands
In Your Hands
Offered by mrtopseller

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: In Your Hands (Audio CD)
Sorry, absolutely loved the first album, as did my fifteen year old son. Have to agree with previous reviewer, stick to what you know,this is just complete wallpaper music.

Muddy Paws Diamond Quilt Coat Black Medium
Muddy Paws Diamond Quilt Coat Black Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stylish coat., 10 Nov. 2012
This is a lovely smart coat that looks good on my doggies and although quite thin I think it supplies enough warmth. After the first walk the straps didn't bother them at all. I would agree with the other reviewers though, as in, the sizing. I have two Yorkiejacks, one is Jack Russell size (Who needed a medium) The other one is big Westie size (Who needed a large) Overall very pleased.

A Kiss Before You Go
A Kiss Before You Go
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Sept. 2012
This review is from: A Kiss Before You Go (Audio CD)
This CD is amazing !!! First heard Katzenjammer on Radio 2 and was hooked straight away. I love the mix of Celtic, Russian, Norwegian, you name it! These girls are out for a good time and I can't wait to see them live. My 14 year old son immediately nicked it to put on his I-Pod so it stretches across the generations too. On the strength of this I have just ordered the previous CD. I will let you know.