Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Potting Shed (Part 3)
The Potting Shed (Part 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the book, 19 Jun. 2016
I chose to give five stars because this book deserved no less. There wasn't anything I disliked about the book. I loved reading every part.

9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek (Full)
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Jun. 2016
Great game. Loved the art work and enjoyed the end

Pry Bar Tweezer Magnetic Screwdriver Set with 15 Pieces Super Hardness Bits Repair Kit for Pc, Cell Phone, Watches

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised., 11 April 2016
Don't buy this product if you are looking for a magnetic screwdriver set. The one I received is not and therefore was a total let down.

The Mixer Book
The Mixer Book
by Margaret Hudson

5.0 out of 5 stars Much needed, 2 April 2016
This review is from: The Mixer Book (Hardcover)
The book is in much better condition than I expected. It is wonderful to find a book with the weights and measurements in the style I was taught. Just in case someone who is post grams, reg 5 ect, means gas mark 5 ect. Great recipes and not just cakes and biscuits.

Cradle of Empires
Cradle of Empires

4.0 out of 5 stars fun game, 1 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Cradle of Empires (App)
This is easy to play and lots of fun.

Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition
Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars A great game, 1 Sept. 2015
I tried the fog game, but with no map and to many H.O.S, I almost didn't get this game. I am glad I changed my mind. This game is fantastic and doesn't have the problems the fog game had.

Nightmares from the Deep®: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
Nightmares from the Deep®: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic final chapter, 31 Aug. 2015
This is a great game on it's own, but it is an even better game if it is played after the first and second games. I hope the people who made the three games, make some more soon. Don't worry about the price of the games, I believe they are well worth it. I hope you have as much fun as I have had.

Criminal Case
Criminal Case

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic game., 5 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Criminal Case (App)
I use to feel the same way about the CSI game, but not any more. Please do not make the same mistake they have made,, the number of points you need to get one star has gone so high, that you cannot get a single star with a full energy bar. If I want to have to get more points to get a star, then I will play the elite round. Please keep the game as it is. I would highly recommend this game.

Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief A Hidden Object Adventure
Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief A Hidden Object Adventure

3.0 out of 5 stars an OK game, 5 Aug. 2015
There was not enough interaction and far to many hidden object puzzles. I hope beanstalk is a lot better.

Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk
Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 4 Aug. 2015
Can be a bit fiddly having to find so many bits to make an item, especially when the parts are spread over different sceens. Other than that , I am enjoying the game.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6