Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
SwimBest Baby Wetsuit/Baby warmer wrap keeps baby warm water Girls & Boys - 0-6, 6-12 & 12-24 months available now

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 21 April 2016
Bought this to follow the 0-6 month orange one. Again it's high quality, fits well, looks brand new after use and keeps the little one cosy.

Aladdin [DVD]
Aladdin [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robin Williams
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and item in great condition., 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Aladdin [DVD] (DVD)
A classic, what more can I say. Fast delivery and item in great condition.

Chorus: Puffin Colony Song Book (Puffin Books)
Chorus: Puffin Colony Song Book (Puffin Books)
by David Green

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for anyone, 8 Jan. 2015
A great book for anyone, particularly dear to me with links to the charity who grew out of Colony Holidays - [...]

Tefal Essential Cookware Set - Black, 5 Pieces
Tefal Essential Cookware Set - Black, 5 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2015
Excellent pan set which are lasting well and I'm very pleased with them.

Retro Iron Bunch Of Keys Ornament
Retro Iron Bunch Of Keys Ornament
Offered by Gift Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2015
Brilliant for drama workshop on my summer camp - good quality and will use them again and again.

Introduction to Statistics and SPSS in Psychology
Introduction to Statistics and SPSS in Psychology
by Dr Andrew Mayers

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had bought this at the outset., 30 Jun. 2013
When I began my MSc in Psychology I was advised to buy "Discovering Stats using SPSS" by Andy Field. I never found that book helpful, filled as it is with irrelevant meanderings which make the book enormously thick and impossible to read. I sold it on and retreated into believing I would never get my head around the stats/SPSS side of Psychology - even though I quite like Maths!

Nearing the end of the MSc, I have just purchased this book by Andrew Mayers to help me through the data analysis and report writing for my dissertation/project.

I wish I had ignored my course tutors and bought this at the outset! It is BRILLIANT. Clear, relevant, readable, with everything I could wish for. The maths is explained, the process of selecting the appropriate analysis is clearly set out, there are screen shots from SPSS (v19; I am running v21 but no issues so far), there are examples, there are links to published studies which use the tests being discussed...

I could not ask for more, and I am so glad I finally found this book - it makes me want to study stats instead of avoiding it!

Thanks Andrew Mayers!

Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships
Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships
by Eric Berne

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the intro I expected, 17 May 2013
If you are new to TA, read Harris' "I'm ok-you're ok" first. This book reads like coming into a conversation part way through and some of the listing of games was tedious. I might go back and re-read it now I've read Harris, but I wouldn't recommend buying this. However as always via amazon it arrived promptly and was good value.

BezzerWizzer
BezzerWizzer
Offered by cashintheattick

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly modified - we like it a lot, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: BezzerWizzer (Toy)
After a couple of plays with different friends, we have established a couple of small amendments which we feel improve the game. The category tiles are excellent, but the playing board is a little small (we play twice round). Some of the questions are very american but that aside it's a great game.

Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal
Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal
by Potter Style
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 27 Jan. 2013
I look forward to filling this in every evening - sometimes the Q doesn't quite suit my day but you can write what you want - it's your diary!

Un sac de billes de Joseph Joffo (Fiche de lecture) (lePetitLittéraire.fr) (French Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars A book about the book, 27 Jan. 2013
Watch out - this is a book about 'Un sac de billes' not the book itself - my own fault for not checking carefully!

Page: 1 | 2