Profile for Peter Jones > Reviews

Content by Peter Jones

Peter Jones

Why Am I Afraid to Tell You Who I Am?
Why Am I Afraid to Tell You Who I Am?
by John Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Am I Afraid to Tell You Who I Am?, 31 July 2010
A most excellent book that deals sensitivly with some of the problems of low self esteem and shame

by Bruce Bickel

5.0 out of 5 stars God is in the Small Stuff and It All Matters: Stop Worrying and Invite God Into the Details of Your Life, 27 Nov. 2009
Short, sharp, pithy and to the point. Bruce and Stan give a whole new view on the relationship God wants with us--and its all in the 'small stuff' !

If youve been wondering where to find Him, how He encourges you, challenges you, loves you its all in the 'small stuff' and this book will show you where to look and how to experience it.

And all this in 'cofee cup' chunks that will take you minutes to read and weeks to ponder.

Highly recomended for those who may be seeking the truth, new Christians or boaring old f....ellows like me !

Diary Of A Baby: What Your Child Sees, Feels, And Experiences
Diary Of A Baby: What Your Child Sees, Feels, And Experiences
by Daniel Stern

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a Baby: What Your Child Sees, Feels, and Experiences by Daniel Stern, 5 Oct. 2009
Facinating insight into the first experiences of a baby--how he sees the world--what it means to them--explaniation of needs/wants from the very first weeks/months.

I wish that I had had this book when my son was a baby !