Profile for joeclem111 > Reviews

Audio Technica AT95E Moving Magnet Cartridge
Audio Technica AT95E Moving Magnet Cartridge
Offered by Beatcontrol

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 22 April 2016
Excellent value for money. This is fitted on a Thorens deck bought in 1975. I was astounded how good the sound is. I cannot see (or even hear) how spending more money could buy a better sound, however I have not heard any more expensive units, don't need to now I have this. Back in 1975 everyone bought Shure but the guy where I bought my stereo suggested I listen to the deck with an Audio Technica AT35 and I was sold. Pleased he introduced me to the company.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2016 9:56 AM BST

Soft Black Nappa Leather Tobacco Pouch with Rubberised Lining - Holds 50g
Soft Black Nappa Leather Tobacco Pouch with Rubberised Lining - Holds 50g
Offered by ZAZA ®

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pouch, 24 Aug. 2014
At the price this is good value. Bought it to replace a top line model but can buy 4 of these for the same price as the old one, it has to be good value for the money.

Philips Shaver Series 3000 with Lift and Cut Blades PT720/17
Philips Shaver Series 3000 with Lift and Cut Blades PT720/17

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks a good buy to me at the price, 24 Aug. 2014
Not used it yet, fixed my old one before this arrived. Delivery was quick, it charged exactly as described, works well but not shaved with it yet. Looks a good buy to me at the price.

Black Leather Watch Strap Band With A Stitched Edging And 18mm
Black Leather Watch Strap Band With A Stitched Edging And 18mm

4.0 out of 5 stars the same as is used to secure the strap to thewatch body. Re-attached the buckle and all is good, 4 Aug. 2014
Fitted this strap and tried to put it on, whereupon the buckle fell off. It is secured to the strap with a spring pin, the same as is used to secure the strap to the watch body. Re-attached the buckle and all is good, strap is still on the watch and does it's job, just an assembly slip at the point of manufacture, have no fears for this item.

LiteOn EUAU108-11 8x USB Ultra Slim External DVDRW - Black
LiteOn EUAU108-11 8x USB Ultra Slim External DVDRW - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jun. 2014
I bought a cheaper version of this which had to go back, it didn't work, so I bought this. Best to but Liteon first, even at twice the price of the cheaper make as Liteon is the best. It works on the small laptop and works well on the bigger laptop. There are no compatibility issues as I am a Linux user and Liteon sees Mageia 3 fine. Do not look at any other product, this is the "value for money" item to buy.

Indigo Banana RCA to 6.35 mm Mono Audio Adapter
Indigo Banana RCA to 6.35 mm Mono Audio Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good adaptor, 17 Jun. 2014
This did the job I needed but have not yet used them (I bought two) as all outputs I have had to use are not of this type.

2 x 23mm Diameter Collagen Sausage Casings Skins
2 x 23mm Diameter Collagen Sausage Casings Skins
Offered by Butchers-Sundries

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe, 17 Jun. 2014
Not done this yet. I bought a meat grinder to make my own mince (no horsemeat included) and sausages but I have yet to try sausage making.

3.5mm Speaker and headphone Splitter
3.5mm Speaker and headphone Splitter
Offered by Newin Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, 17 Jun. 2014
This did the output from the PC nicely, one line of the splitter to an extension plugged in to an amp and the other line to headphones and mike so I can youtube to an audience.

Quality USB Optical Scroll Wheel Mouse O/P 800/1600DPI
Quality USB Optical Scroll Wheel Mouse O/P 800/1600DPI
Offered by B-Comrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at the price, 17 Jun. 2014
I buy these in twos as my USB 2 ports are faulty, they output too strong a signal. The result of this is it destroys the mouse but they are so cheap, I can live with the constant replacements required. I know it is the PC and not the mice as printing from the USB 2 ports is a no go area, I use the USB 3 ports to print even though my printer is USB 2 so the port output is the fault.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI cable 4.5 Meters (15ft) - Category 2 certified - Supports 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return [Newest Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 Jun. 2014
This lead is surprisingly heavy but does the job on one laptop, not the other, which seems to be a problem of whether the PC converts the HDMI output BEFORE the signal is sent from the HDMI port. If it does not, you need a signal converter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5