Profile for zoe > Reviews

Content by zoe

zoe

Page: 1 | 2
German Grammar in Context, Second Edition (LIC)
German Grammar in Context, Second Edition (LIC)
by Carol Fehringer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good German grammar book explained in English, 11 Dec. 2015
Great grammar book with everything explained in English to keep it simple, However it does require a lot of motivation to actually get into it because the exercises take me a while but that's just how German grammar works I guess. I have previously recommended this book to friends who are also studying German as a second language at university and they were very impressed with it too.

Black Sexy Silk Like Kimono Dressing Gown Bath Robe Babydoll Lingerie
Black Sexy Silk Like Kimono Dressing Gown Bath Robe Babydoll Lingerie
Offered by Tobebetter

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad for the price, 21 May 2014
I'm size 10, I got a Large and only just fits. Probably would have been better off with a bigger size but as far as the product goes it's not bad. The lace back does look sexy. It isn't high quality but for the price I didn't expect it to be. Came with the tie and G string too. It is very revealing you couldn't wear it outside the bedroom really but it's good to wear over underwear.

Innoo Tech 40 LED Fairy Lights Battery Operated String Light Flower for Indoor Outdoor Party Wedding-Warm White

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery muncher!, 21 May 2014
I love my lights. They look so pretty in my room but be prepared to fork out a lot of cash on batteries. If I put them on for a bit every evening I would need new batteries every 2 or 3 days. Even the best batteries only last a week at most. I only put them on occasionally because of this. If you can get rechargeable batteries they'd be great.

Blackboard Keybox with White Hearts
Blackboard Keybox with White Hearts
Offered by The Trimley Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, 21 May 2014
Got this to take to uni and I hope I still have it when I get my first home. It's about the size of A4 paper. Wouldn't say it was the highest quality but it does look really nice on my shelf and I love writing things on it. Didn't come with any chalk though but I got some from a bargain shop for about 80p. On the picture u can't really see but it has a old fashioned look like it's been worn over time. Would recommend though for adding a little touch of your own style. Has 6 little hooks inside for keys and things. Although it is very delicate.

PLSHOPS® 300 Deep Red Rose Fake Petals Confetti Wedding Flowers
PLSHOPS® 300 Deep Red Rose Fake Petals Confetti Wedding Flowers

3.0 out of 5 stars funny smell?, 21 May 2014
Plenty of petal-ish shaped bits of material. Came in big lumps and had to spend a while separating the petals. I did notice that they smelt a bit strange so I sprayed them with perfume and it went away. Alright for making things a little bit romantic but wouldn't order them for a wedding.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars don't bother, 21 May 2014
Not quite sure what I was expecting ordering this but what I received I wouldn't even call it underwear. I had tatty bits of plastic-y ribbon with a bit of thin mesh stuck on it. I could have made something better myself. I wouldn't even call it low quality it's just useless.

PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
Offered by Signyt

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 15 Sept. 2013
bought as a present for the boyfriend.
Works fine.
He was pleases and I managed to beat him at his racing game :)
Good present to be a top girlfriend :)

SAMSUNG MICRO SD TO SD MEMORY CARD ADAPTER 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB
SAMSUNG MICRO SD TO SD MEMORY CARD ADAPTER 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB
Offered by MarkdownElectricals

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 15 Sept. 2013
I use micro SD cards instead of memory sticks because I've found them to be so much more reliable. With memory sticks I tend to stick them in my bad and they break. Even the key ring ones get smashed about too much. Instead I bus micro SD cards and once of these little adapters that fit in my purse nice and safe.I also bought a USB converter for my Micro SD card for £1.85 or something like that and if my USB stick breaks breaks my work is stored on the micro SD card which I can simply put in a new converter :)
perfect .... problem solved :) cheap alternative to USB Sticks !

Men's Knitted Touch Screen Gloves with grey tips for touch screen phones and ipods
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 15 Sept. 2013
Very cheap alternative to what I've seen sold elsewhere. Worked on all the touch screens I have.. Apple mostly. Only problem is that they do wear out but for the price I paid I could afford to replace them.

Edifice Men's EF-539D-7AVEF Quartz Watch with Off-White Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy!!, 15 Sept. 2013
One of my best buys yet from amazon. bought for my ex-boyfriend.... the watch outlasted the relationship. I know he loves the watch because he still wears it !!!
The watch itself looks very smart. Has a really big face and is quite heavy but is also really good quality. I think I bought it for about £70 and I've seen it on sale for over double that.
I'd definitely recommend this watch. I loved it as soon as it arrived and it received lots of good comments from people as it does catch the eye.

Page: 1 | 2