Profile for Mandy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
1000 Forms Of Fear
1000 Forms Of Fear

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible voice, great songs, 15 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 1000 Forms Of Fear (Audio CD)
Only discovered Sia recently whilst browsing the bargain albums a few weeks ago. This album is amazing, now one of my favourites in my collection. All the songs are great as is her voice. Highly recommended.

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Chill-n-Chew Mat
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Chill-n-Chew Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard waring and rabbit loves it., 16 Dec. 2014
Hard waring and rabbit loves it. Doesn't fall apart when it start's to get eaten and no sharp bits that stick out either. I can see it lasting a long time. I put in on his shelf in his cage or on the floor when he is out of his cage and that way he doesn't accidentally wee on it.

Rosewood Naturals Edible Gnawsweave-A-Ball, Large
Rosewood Naturals Edible Gnawsweave-A-Ball, Large
Offered by Posh Pets

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but fell apart too fast, 16 Dec. 2014
Nice idea but starts falling apart as soon as you take the wrapping off. I don't advise you leave it in the cage if your rabbit leaps around a lot as the weave strands could easily stick in his eyes or ears. My rabbit did like like but it only lasted about an hour before he had it all in pieces!

The Wedding Cake Tree
The Wedding Cake Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 5 May 2014
I downloaded this book a year ago as a freebie and have only just got around to reading it as it not my usual genre. I half expected it to be cheesey and not really my cup of tea but fancied a change so gave it a go. And what a book! I am so glad I read this book - it really was a lovely story and very well written with characters that you care about. I havn't read such a "nice" story in a long time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you Melanie Hudson for the free gift, please write another book soon and I will be very happy to buy!

Harlequin Dream
Harlequin Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, amazing voice, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Harlequin Dream (MP3 Download)
First heard Southern Sun on a Nettwerk sampler freebie and thought what a lovely voice (as well as a catchy tune )so looked them up and bought this album. This is obviously a very talented band, their sound is original, and mostly fairly mellow. I love all the songs on this album, some more than others. I absolutely love the voice of Dave Hosking. Will be buying Moonfire next.

The Lumineers
The Lumineers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 April 2014
This review is from: The Lumineers (MP3 Download)
Great album, the songs are cleverly put together, great voice. This is especially great summer party/bbq music when played loud!

Watch Over Me
Watch Over Me

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Watch Over Me (Kindle Edition)
Considering the huge number of great reviews I couldn't believe how awful this book was.For one thing it is supposed to be written in three voices but two in particular are almost identical. Plus I found one character/voice in particular so whingy, the tone so depressing, it was irritating. I also found the story quite dull as well. I didn't finish this book.

The Dead Room (Darby McCormick)
The Dead Room (Darby McCormick)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really gripping, 14 Feb. 2014
Loved this book , a really gripping thriller. The very start of the book was a bit corny with the gorgeous super woman in the SWAT team, but this is very short and the story quickly turns into an excellent police thriller with an exciting and satisfying ending. This is the third Chris Mooney book I've read and will be buying his others.

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping suspense, 23 Oct. 2013
This is a well written and convincing thriller with believable characters, especially the "baddie". The author cleverly builds the tension keeping you totally hooked from start to finish. Don't expect an action packed novel though, it is not, rather the story develops slowly and thoroughly and is all the more convincing and gripping because of it.

Animal Instincts » Barry Badger Plush Dog Toy » Large
Animal Instincts » Barry Badger Plush Dog Toy » Large
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dog toy ever, 29 Sept. 2013
This is the most hardwearing furry toy I have ever bought for my dog. My dog has had it for months now and even though she plays every day with it I have not had to sew it back up once, nor has the squeak tried to come through the seams like some toys. There is plenty of padding to keep the squeak in place and the squeak is waterproof - after several washes in the machine it still works just fine. Thoroughly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2