Profile for M. Davies > Reviews

M. Davies

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Lord's Prayer Heart Pendant Our Father Which Art in Heaven
The Lord's Prayer Heart Pendant Our Father Which Art in Heaven
Offered by Rainbow Hawaiian Products, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Father which art in heaven........, 10 Dec. 2015
This is a good quality item. The lettering is clear. I am really pleased with this version of The Lord's Prayer. Excellent, thank you.

Basler Women's Sevilla Straight Jeans, Black, Size 12
Basler Women's Sevilla Straight Jeans, Black, Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Dec. 2015
Good quality jeans bought at a great price. Wear them nearly every day.

Ultra soft sensitive toothbrush, 2 brushes per pack, Curaprox Ultra Soft CS 5460. The Ultimate Sign Of Love, featuring half a red heart on the bristles of each premium brush. Special edition. The ideal gifts for Him & Her.

Basler Silk Cardigan BASIC KNIT, Color: Beige, Size: 38
Basler Silk Cardigan BASIC KNIT, Color: Beige, Size: 38

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable living, 10 Dec. 2015
Lovely, well made. Feels good. Quality item.

Liebeskind Berlin Womens LS0018 Closed ballerinas Blue Blau (marine) Size: 6
Liebeskind Berlin Womens LS0018 Closed ballerinas Blue Blau (marine) Size: 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, 10 Dec. 2015
Really pleased. Shoes are comfortable and look good.

The Lord Is My Light .... Flashlight Pendant
The Lord Is My Light .... Flashlight Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Shine your light, 10 Dec. 2015
Love this item. Reminds me that light always overcomes the darkness. The item is substantial and well made. I am very pleased with this item.

Grannys Original Soap Flakes
Grannys Original Soap Flakes

5.0 out of 5 stars My local supermarket no longer stocks this brilliant product, which I first bought at the local ..., 13 Nov. 2014
My local supermarket no longer stocks this brilliant product, which I first bought at the local Tesco. I am really pleased that I found this product online. It is really gentle but very effective and my handwash clothes are really fresh lovely and clean after being washed in Granny's soap flakes.

Find Your Happy Weight - Without a Diet!: The Neuroscience of Weight Loss
Find Your Happy Weight - Without a Diet!: The Neuroscience of Weight Loss
by Dr Peter Steidl

5.0 out of 5 stars FIND YOUR HAPPY WEIGHT, 15 Sept. 2014
Having wasted a lot of time, energy and resources dieting during my 20's I know the futility of "going on a diet" , there is a lot more to it than counting calories/carbs or whatever other fad that is the trendy way that promises miracle results. A healthy balanced diet and lifestyle involves mind and body working together. This book explains clearly what is going on and how to make positive changes and those changes are not so difficult after all with this information to hand. The ability to make the most happy and healthy food and lifestyle choices we can, whatever our circumstance at the time, results in a happier mind and healthier body. Highly recommended.

Raising Children God's Way
Raising Children God's Way
by David Martyn Lloyd-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just about raising children...a roadmap for good and right living, 25 May 2014
I purchased this book on a whim, I have no children of my own. I am really pleased as this book contains gems which has helped give me focus on how to conduct myself in the world we live in as a Christian. There is also good advice on the matter of discipline which for me can be translated to self-discipline. There is so much love, insight and wisdom in this small book that I believe it is useful and beneficial to anyone, not just for parents. I am so grateful to be able to read the thoughts and writings of this great man, I only wish I had been introduced to his works in my younger days.

Medimeter with Pupil Gauge, Wound Ruler, Met/Imp Scale
Medimeter with Pupil Gauge, Wound Ruler, Met/Imp Scale
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 21 May 2014
Bought because of the novelty, really pleased, very useful on a number of occasions. Very pleased with my purchase. Excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6