Profile for Mrs K L Panesar > Reviews

Mrs K L Panesar

The Accident: The bestselling psychological thriller
The Accident: The bestselling psychological thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jun. 2015
Really enjoyed this, I read this after reading Cally Taylors other book The Lie which is also a gripping read.

The Lie
The Lie

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 26 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Lie (Kindle Edition)
A gripping read, read in one go as I had to know what happened next! Excellent, will definitely recommend to friends

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep

1.0 out of 5 stars best part was the end, 30 Oct. 2014
This book was very repetitive, it had its moments of excitement but then even the best part at the very end left a lot of questions. I'm really not impressed.

The Mammoth Book of Hollywood Scandals (Mammoth Books)
The Mammoth Book of Hollywood Scandals (Mammoth Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It !, 7 Jan. 2014
there's nothing I disliked about this book, the earlier stories of Hollywood's scandals are insightful and well covered. There aren't as many recent stories as older ones.personally I was glad of this because we hear about the likes of Charlie Sheen and Michael Jackson enough already. The author sites other sources you can use to delve further into the scandal than she already has. I couldn't put it down. Will definitely read more by this author.

Straight Up: My Autobiography
Straight Up: My Autobiography

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrogant,contradictory but compelling, 5 Jan. 2014
really enjoyed reading this book, even though at times Dyed contradicts himself or has said that much rubbish he's confused himself. Quite honest accounts of some people he has worked with but tends to credit himself a little more than he should. Still an interesting read for 3.99

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Hobbit (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, couldn't put it down although i have now spoilt the ending of the hobbits film trilogy !