Profile for Uli S. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Kärcher VC5 Premium Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Kärcher VC5 Premium Bagless Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great when storage space is important, 23 Sept. 2017
I bought it for a static caravan where space is of essence. When I saw the parcel, my first thought was this must be a joke, as no decent vacuum cleaner would fit in it. But I was wrong, as with the push of a button the vacuum cleaner extends to a decent height (and I am tall). The suction is great, and it is easy manoeuvrable. The dust container isn't too big, but as the caravan is small it is big enough for the job. I only have to empty it once I am done.

Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Ultra Slim Data Hub for Mac, PC, USB Flash Drives and Other Devices
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly fine. Cable is a bit too short, 20 Aug. 2017
Works perfectly fine.
Cable is a bit too short, so the hub hangs just there. Not quite happy about it, as I have some devices attached which add weight to the hub and the connection to the port. Still would buy it again, as I have had only good experiences with Anker products.

The Secret of Spellshadow Manor
The Secret of Spellshadow Manor

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely NO Harry Potter, 15 Aug. 2017
Definitely NO Harry Potter. Like all the other comments I read (unfortunately after I had bought the book) I must agree, the book is not that great. I kept reading, expecting something interesting to happen; but really there isn't much happening.
3 stars because it's kind of okay, but I won't buy the sequels.

Supacell LED Candle Bulbs - PACK OF 6 - B15 / SBC / Small Bayonet Cap - 5w - Warm White 3000K / 425 Lumens / Pearl Opal Finish / 20,000 Hour Average Life / Non-Dimmable / 100-250v Supply - 200 Degree Beam Angle / 50-60Hz / SKU: SLCPSBC5BS
Offered by LUPOL Limited

The Devil Colony: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels Book 7)
The Devil Colony: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of action, 15 Aug. 2017
Of course quite over the top ;) but I love his books. A good read. Lots of action. And always a good ending.

[2017 Upgraded Version] 3dBi Antenna ANEWISH AC600 (5.8GHz 433Mbps/2.4GHz 150Mbps) Dual Band USB Wifi Dongle Wireless Network Adapter Supports Windows10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac Os X 10.4-10.12.4
Offered by ANEWISH Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, 19 July 2017
Router and computer were to far apart to be connected by cable, so I bought the ANEWISH AC600. Plugged it in ... and that was it. No problems since. Works perfectly.
Can only recommend he product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2017 11:55 AM BST

Dunoon Bone China Mug - My (Caravan)
Dunoon Bone China Mug - My (Caravan)
Offered by Connaught Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Huge Mug, 9 May 2017
Feels perfect in the hand. Just the right size for my morning coffee (0.4 litres), or afternoon tea. Can be used in the microwave. Very delicate looking and not chunky like a lot of other mugs.
Bought 2 more with different design.

Wenger Notebook Backpack Casual Daypack, 49 cm, 40 Liters, Black 2160484
Wenger Notebook Backpack Casual Daypack, 49 cm, 40 Liters, Black 2160484

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 9 Feb. 2017
Worth every pound I paid. I love it.
It's a bit heavy, even if completely empty, but has HUGE space inside. Originally I bought it just for travelling with my laptop, but as it has so much space, and so many different compartments it has become my bag for work. Quite often on my way home I do some food shopping and the backpack takes it all. Although I should be used to it by now, every time I am astonished anew.

The Missing
The Missing

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit slow and confusing at the beginning, 9 Feb. 2017
This review is from: The Missing (Kindle Edition)
It took me almost half of the book, before I got hooked. From then on, I finished it in no time.
The reason it took so long before I enjoyed it might be that I read a completely different genre before, and so I needed the time to get into this book.

Fiskars 45 mm Trigger Rotary Cutter,
Fiskars 45 mm Trigger Rotary Cutter,

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tool, 9 Oct. 2016
Due to the amount of fabric cutting in the coming months I decided to give the Fiskars 45 mm Trigger Rotary Cutter a try. Why didn't I use a rotary cutter before? It is so much faster and just a joy cutting out the different pieces. It almost does the whole job, only for tight corners I still use scissors. Definitely a great tool.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6