Profile for J. Lambert > Reviews

Content by J. Lambert

J. Lambert (Accrington, Lancashire, England)

Samsung WMN250M Mini Wall Mount for Samsung TVs Upto 65 inch (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy wall mount, 7 Jun. 2012
I was debating for weeks over this product, having looked on the Samsung website I was sure that it would be easy to install, but with the lack of reviews on the web I was hesitant. However, I have to say that his is by far the best purchase I have made in recent months. The wall mount comes in a small box that looks nice and is well packaged for what you're getting.
So, what are you getting? Well you get the two slim wall mounts (17mm) and two adapters to create a larger gap between your wall and tv (40mm), you also get all the wall plugs, screws and adapters you will need.
You need a 9mm drill bit for the wall plugs, but I managed with a 10mm bit no problem what-so-ever. Drilling the holes and installing the bracket took no longer than 10 minutes, and then hooking the TV into the mounts was just a matter of aligning the holes.

So, to sum this product up I have one word. Awesome. I know it's just a wall mount, but it's easy to install, it looks great before it's got a TV on it and it looks even better when it has got a TV on it.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to wall mount their Samsung TV's.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2013 10:47 PM GMT

Neewer® LCD Timer Shutter Release Remote Control Cord RS-60E3 for Canon Pentax Hasselblad Contax Samsung, fits Canon EOS 60D 300D 350D 400D 450D 1000D 500D 550D 650D 700D 100D / Rebel XT Xti Xsi XS T1i T2i T4i T5i SL1, Rebel 2000 Rebel G Rebel G II, ELAN 7 ELAN 7E ELAN 7N ELAN II ELAN IIE IX LITE, PowerShot G10/G11, Pentax K10D K110D K100D K20D K200D KM ist D DS DS2 DL DL2 K10 MZ-6 MZ-L ZX-L, Hasselblad H H1 H2 H2D H1D, Contax 645 Nl Nx N N Digital LA-50, Samsung GX-20 GX-10 GX-1L GX-1
Offered by Best Global Sales Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 April 2011
I needed a remote timer for doing some time-lapse photography as well as some night-time photography, and so thought I would invest in an intervalometer, but when I saw the price of Canon's own version I was a little put off (£120), then I found this, it seemed pretty similar and at a fraction of the price. So I took the plunge, and well it was defiantly worth it, this product does (and I stress) exactly the same as canon's version.

Build Quality.
Build quality overall feels good, it probably wouldn't take a good throwing around, but hey that's not what it's built for, the connection cable seems pretty strong and the rubber cord is good quality as well.

Features.
This intervalometer/Remote timer does exactly what is says on the tin, you can set a delay, exposure time, number of shots and time between shots. This is great for any type of time-lapse or star trail photography.

Pros.
Cheap, easy to use, the same as Canon's own brand, nice to hold (not to big nor small), only takes two triple A batteries.

Cons.
No off button, but to be honest it's not that hard to take the battery cover off and remove the battery.

So, if you are looking to do any type of photography and need a remote timer then I would defiantly advise that you purchase this one, cheap, effective and easy to use!

Overall 10/10!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2014 4:36 PM BST

Samsung 16GB SDHC PLUS High Speed memory card Class 6
Samsung 16GB SDHC PLUS High Speed memory card Class 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast... but not fast enough, 10 Mar. 2011
I bought this card for my Canon 550D, specifically for recording in full 1080p HD video. Now, while it can record in full HD, it can't be written to fast enough and the camera looses it's buffer leaving me only able to shoot about 30sec-1min of full HD. If I knock the settings down to 720 we've no problem, but it would be nice to film in full HD.
When shooting in consecutive mode the card can take about 30pictures before it starts slowing down due to the camera buffer being full, so overall not bad. Though, when shooting in RAW consecutive it gets about 7-8 pictures then loads for about 20 seconds.
This is why I'm only giving this card 3 stars, perfect for the average photographer, but anyone looking for some serious HD filming or successive shooting I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Spudz 6x6 inch Microfibre Lens Cleaning Cloth
Spudz 6x6 inch Microfibre Lens Cleaning Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pouch, 31 Dec. 2010
Great little product, and for the price you'd be rude not to buy one. I debated on whether I needed this as I have a micro fibre cloth that came free with my iphone, but I decided that a fiver (at the time of writing) was well worth it for the portability of it, and the neat little pouch to carry it it. Great addition to my camera kit, well worth the money!