Profile for Susan > Reviews

Content by Susan

Susan

East Coast Dinnertime Highchair Insert (White)
East Coast Dinnertime Highchair Insert (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Feb. 2013
We started using this when my sone was 6 months, for comfort and support. We are still using it at 28 months. It is easy to clean and is still in excellent condition.

Soft Leather Baby Shoes Dog 12-18 months
Soft Leather Baby Shoes Dog 12-18 months

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 12 Feb. 2013
Not the same quality as Bobux, StarChild etc, but much cheaper. Perfect when feet are growing quickly and a long life is not needed.

Soft Leather Baby Shoes Shark 12-18 months
Soft Leather Baby Shoes Shark 12-18 months

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 12 Feb. 2013
Not the same quality as Bobux, StarChild etc, But much cheaper. Perfect when feet are growing quickly and a long life is not needed.

Bell Tater Bicycle Helmet black/red line change Size:50-54 cm
Bell Tater Bicycle Helmet black/red line change Size:50-54 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Bell Tater Bicycle Helmet (Sports)
This was good, but I wish it covered a larger range of head sizes as my sone quickly grew out of it.

Hoppa branded,47litre folding lightweight black jazzie floral printed shopping trolley, shopping bag on wheels

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Feb. 2013
A perfect size for what I need. When it is full of heacy shopping I wouldn't want a bigger size as it would be too hard to pull.

Medi spoon 5ml 250pcs
Medi spoon 5ml 250pcs
Offered by Nutwell Medical Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Medi spoon 5ml 250pcs
I couldn't manage to buy medicine spoons in any of my nearby pharmacies. 250 are way more than I need, but the price is good so I am happy for the extra. I'm sure they be used sometime. Very happy with the quality.

How to Cut Children's Hair
How to Cut Children's Hair
by Larry Dunlap

4.0 out of 5 stars Confidence, 12 Feb. 2013
Gave me the confidence to cut my toddler son's hair. And the end result wasn't too bad. HAs a useful like to online videos too.

LEGO DUPLO 4632: Building Plates
LEGO DUPLO 4632: Building Plates

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Feb. 2013
A great addition to the bricks my son has. Not particularly large, but there gives the benefit of easy storage with the blocks.

Non Slip Matting Black
Non Slip Matting Black
Offered by Starfish Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 12 Feb. 2013
The £1 ones you can buy in Tesco supermarket are MUCH better. This didn;t come as one piece. There were musltiple short pieces in the Roll.