Profile for Miss Windress > Reviews

Cotton Pink Stars Bean Bag Child Size
Cotton Pink Stars Bean Bag Child Size
Offered by BeanLazy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, looks good!, 25 April 2016
This is perfect in my daughters room for her book corner. Would recommend and was pleased we purchased it!

75 Children's Favourites
75 Children's Favourites

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 25 April 2016
Unfortunately on playing CD 2 we found it was scratched and jumps, songs are ok but I do t think I would recommend buying. It has received a lot of 5* reviews but I can see why others have reviewed it poorly as they do all seem to sound the same!

Stars Supersoft Childrens Kids Thermal Pink Stars Blackout Curtains (53" Wide x 72" Drop)
Offered by onlinehomeshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good price, 25 April 2016
I bought two pairs for my daughters bedroom, and sewed a pair together.
Given the price the quality is good and they hang pretty well. I was a bit concerned the pink might have been a bit too bright, but as we have used a light pink on the walls it doesn't look too 'tacky'.

Emma Jane Nursing Bra 428, 40DD, White
Emma Jane Nursing Bra 428, 40DD, White
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Mar. 2016
Very good, am expecting child and I'll be purchasing more of these nursing bras.

Infrared Ear Thermometer & fever thermometer with memory - ideal for babies, children & adults
Offered by ETI Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 6 Mar. 2016
Wouldn't recommend not long after purchasing this I bought the Bbraun thermometer more expensive but much more reliable.

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Offered by Megga Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Mar. 2016
Brilliant product a must buy if you have children.

The Tiger Who Came to Tea
The Tiger Who Came to Tea
by Judith Kerr
Edition: Perfect Paperback

This has become a firm favourite in our house! Must buy for 2 year +

Osprey Packs Talon 18 Backpack 2016 Model, Flame Orange, Medium/Large
Osprey Packs Talon 18 Backpack 2016 Model, Flame Orange, Medium/Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag, bought for present for my husband, 6 Mar. 2016
Fantastic bag, bought for present for my husband. He uses it for work as well as running and cycling. Would recommend.

Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)
Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... yesterday haven't used it yet but I think it's excellent value for money, 6 Mar. 2016
This arrived yesterday haven't used it yet but I think it's excellent value for money! Much better structure than your normal lie down baby bath.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this bag, 6 Mar. 2016
Really like this bag, it isn't massive but is ideal for a baby change or swim bag. Would recommend for £20.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3