Profile for everton500 > Reviews

Scaredy Squirrel
Scaredy Squirrel
by Melanie Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars A cute and quirky book., 27 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Scaredy Squirrel (Paperback)
I bought this book to use in school and then bought it home to my 3 yr old son. He loves it!
It is satisfyingly quirky with added pages which replicate the style of a non-fiction book. For example one page is just a timetable of Scaredy Squirrel's day and another lists the things he is scared of. The illustrations are simple and colourful which appealed to both the 6 year olds in my class and my 3 year old son. It is a simple text which lends itself well to 'joining in' and acting out what Scaredy does in his day. I have now ordered 2 more books in the series based on our enjoyment of this one.

Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swim Nappies - Size 3-4 (15-34 lbs/7-15 kg), 2 x Packs of 12 (24 Nappies)
Offered by Souvenirs & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 July 2013
Easy to put on, easy to take off, keeps everything in and doesn't weigh my son down in the pool... Couldn't ask for more...

The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not as good as the old version..., 4 July 2013
This is my second blind which I bought as I ripped the first (apparently when it says 'do not pull on the material to get the pads off the window' they mean it) It is still fantastic at keeping the light out and my baby has a good night's sleep whenever I put it up, but the have changed the adjustment system. It now has velcro tabs which you double the fabric over to make it shorter to fit different windows. This means you have big folds in the fabric and can only adjust it in chunks (you could gather the old version up into little pleats). I have eneded up putting the old one back up, with the rip, because I was able to make it fit the window better....

Always On Compact Camera Wrap - Dalmatian
Always On Compact Camera Wrap - Dalmatian

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 22 Feb. 2013
Great idea, a cover that stays attached to the camera! This simple idea has protected my camera from damage as I always re-wrap my camera after every use. Only downside is if you want to use a tripod or similar as it uses the same connection but this is very rare with a compact camera. Would highly recommend if you either lose your camera case or don't bother using it as it's too much faff...

Twilight Eclipse Edward Laptop Cover Sleeve 15.6 inch
Twilight Eclipse Edward Laptop Cover Sleeve 15.6 inch

4.0 out of 5 stars A cool cover for a twilight fan., 22 Jan. 2013
Bought this on offer and it does what it says on the tin. A good product for a very good price...

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives: An All-American Road Trip . . . with Recipes!
Diners, Drive-ins and Dives: An All-American Road Trip . . . with Recipes!
by Guy Fieri

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a fan of the show, 22 Jan. 2013
As my friend is a massive fan of the show I bought this as a gift. From the quick look I gave it, it has background info about each of the places he visits and the people and then a recipe or two from each diner. A perfect present I hope :)

Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace
by Mary Hoffman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Amazing Grace (Paperback)
A brilliant story with a lovely message about accepting people for who they are. Grace wants to be Peter Pan but is convinced by her class mates that she can't because she is a girl and black. Her grandmother shows her that she can be whatever she wants to be and sure enough she makes a fantastic Peter in the school play. I have used it as a class teacher and have now bought a copy for my niece...

Eric Carle's Very Special Baby Book (Baby Record Book)
Eric Carle's Very Special Baby Book (Baby Record Book)
by Eric Carle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Jan. 2013
Lovely book with lots of great prompts to record your child's first years. American language (the term 'holidays' instead of Christmas) but it just adds to it's charm. I liked it because it had lots of spaces for photographs and has envelopes for a lock of hair/ hospital tag etc.

Lloytron F2003WH British Standard BEAB Approved 2000 W Fan Heater - Two Heat Settings and Cool Blow

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little thing, 23 April 2012
Fantastic little heater!! Bought this to heat a large (ish) bedroom with no carpets, and little insulation, this winter and it did the job. I would turn it on 2 hours before I wanted to go to bed and switch it off as I went to bed and it kept me from being cold. Only had it on high so not sure how effective the lower settings are, but would recommend.

Protexin Pro-Kolin Plus Syringe 30 ml
Protexin Pro-Kolin Plus Syringe 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quick fix, 23 Dec. 2011
Bought this after a trip to the vets and now couldn't do without it. I use it if my dog eats something she shouldn't or if she is on anti-biotics and needs an extra boost. A couple of doses of this and her stomach is as good as new. Would recommmend for anybody who has a dog who eats anything they see, or has a sensitive stomach.

Page: 1 | 2