Profile for GuitaringEgg > Reviews

GuitaringEgg

Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed Ear Gaming Headset
Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed Ear Gaming Headset

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 3 May 2012
I bought this headset for my brothers birthday, since he'd been using asda's own headset up until now, which was incredibly uncomfortable.

Pros:
¬ Really comfortable. Like, really comfortable.
¬ Nice size, not overly large, but not so small that they crush your ears.
¬ They look pretty good and the boom stick is really nice and hides away nicely.

Cons:
¬ Sound is not nice. Lacks any bass at all.
¬ Mic can be quite sensitive, but creates some nice sounds.

Conclusion:
For the price, nothing can beat it. Really comfortable and nice mic, it's a steal.

Sons Of The North
Sons Of The North
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing hard rock album. These guys are amazing., 20 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Sons Of The North (Audio CD)
I first say these guys when they were supporting Airbourne on the UK leg of the 2010 tour, and later the same year, supporting airbourne again. These guys are amazing. Catch songs, and some real, old, hard rock.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A

5.0 out of 5 stars It works. What else is there to say., 26 Oct. 2011
As we all should know by know, the quality of a HDMI cable has ZERO effect on the quality of the video/audio. The cable does the job. That's it.

Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, but can be unconfortable, 26 Oct. 2011
First off, I've only used it for a week so far, so these are still my first impressions. I may update later

Also, I'm sitting in a gaming chair while using it on my lap, so it'll probably feel different when I use it on a desk.

Pros:
* Feels pretty solid
* Easy on the fly macros are nice. Much more customization with the software provided.
* Keys feel nice. It doesn't feel too cramped.

Cons:
* The F1-12 buttons are too thin. Haven't used them properly yet, but i can see it being a problem during games like starcraft 2.
* With the back light on, the underside can heat up a bit.
* It takes a little while to get used to the slight shifted right position when using wasd, thanks to the macro keys. I got used to it pretty quickly though.

It is a really nice keyboard though, defiantly worth the £25 when I bought it.