Profile for Cameron Cooke > Reviews

Content by Cameron Cooke

Cameron Cooke

Vibox Apache 9 Gaming PC - with Warthunder Game Bundle, Windows 10 (4.1GHz AMD FX Six Core Processor, Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 16GB RAM, Vibox Commando Red LED Case)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 24 Jun. 2014
I don't know why people are talking about when they say they can build a better pc for the same value, when you add up the rough cost of the parts [...] (the ram costs £140 ) you get a price around £710 . I just paid £759 for my model and it will come full assembled with windows with 2 free games, seems good to me. And after looking up the parts I might be able to upgrade it if I ever need to easier than starting from scratch.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2015 4:21 PM GMT

Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Power Edition Quadricopter
Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Power Edition Quadricopter

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsafe £300 HIDE AND SEEK MACHINE, 18 Jun. 2014
£300 HIDE AND SEEK MACHINE a great product that will develop its own will during a flight and fly of to give you the most challenging game of hide and seek you've ever played.
On a serious note though this product failed to respond to the emergency stop signal now I was flying in a field but if very easily I had been flying in a park near children or a busy road this could very easily have ended in a horrible accident. I repeat this product is unsafe and can IGNORE EMERGENCY CUT OFF SIGNALS so do not use near anything you love or that has value