Profile for George Z > Reviews

Content by George Z

George Z

Official Breaking Bad 'Better Call Saul' Adult T-Shirt (XL)
Official Breaking Bad 'Better Call Saul' Adult T-Shirt (XL)
Offered by scificollectorshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 5 May 2016
I bought this t-shirt for my father and he's loved wearing it. I was impressed with the quality of the t-shirt and I'd definitely recommend it for any breaking bad / better call saul fans.

Samsung Memory 32GB Standard MicroSDHC Class 6 Memory Card without Adapter
Samsung Memory 32GB Standard MicroSDHC Class 6 Memory Card without Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Reliable!, 5 May 2016
I bought this Micro SD card to use in my Dashcam. I've had it for over 5 months and it's still running perfectly as I would expect from a Samsung product. It's also worth noting that it is fairly fast to transfer files to my computer through the use of a USB memory card reader.

The reason why It did not get 5 stars is because of the packaging that it is being delivered in. It is very tough to open up and if you are not careful it can easily snap.

OSMO Clay Wax 100 ml
OSMO Clay Wax 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 2 May 2016
Great product. I was a bit skeptical at first with using wax instead of the usual gel, however it offers me a really easy way to style my hair without that gel shinyness.

Very happy with this product.

3DTriSport Supreme Quality Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, and Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Extremely Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles and Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Performance Monitor, Exercise Time - Multi-Function Pocket Pedometer with Advanced Tri-Axis Technology and Calories Burned | 18 Month Warranty
Offered by Realalt UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Pleased, 12 Sept. 2015
I bought this for my mother and she has been very pleased with it so far. It is able to perform all the tasks as advertised on the tin and have not had any problems with it. The steps taken and calories burnt is pretty accurate and you're able to adjust your stride for a more accurate reading.

To my surprise their customer support team puts in a lot of effort to keep in touch with customers, ask them how they are getting along with the product and any other feedback they have that could improve their product, so A++ for doing that.

I approve.

2 x Gigabyte High Quality Original Light Blue SATA 3 6GB/s Cable (46cm)
2 x Gigabyte High Quality Original Light Blue SATA 3 6GB/s Cable (46cm)
Offered by DriveCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cables by Gigabyte, 18 April 2014
Since my motherboard is also Gigabyte, I decided to purchase the same cables, not that it would make a difference but just aesthetics really. These are some really good cables, and the length of them are just about right.

I installed them into my computer for my SSD and functioned as intended.

Molex to 2 SATA Internal Power Splitter Cable
Molex to 2 SATA Internal Power Splitter Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Good connector, 18 April 2014
It's a good connector and the build quality is actually pretty good, since I pretty much had no problems when installing it into my computer. I approve!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference, What a difference!!!, 18 April 2014
An SSD such as this one makes such a difference to your computer. Instead of a 5 minute boot-up with the standard HDD, this thing boots up my computer in just under 15 seconds which is amazing. All the programs also run instantly with no problems and what more can I say, the speed that this thing delivers. I have nothing to complain about! It's just mind-blowing to see the difference.

The Magician Software that Samsung provider is able to pretty much double your SSD's speed and has made a tremendous difference. Really pleased!

SteelSeries QcK mass Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
SteelSeries QcK mass Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
Offered by SignalInfinity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mousepad, 18 April 2014
Really good mouse pad, it has a great feeling texture and is actually really thick and very comfortable for you to rest on. The mouse moves freely and it is a joy to play fps games. What more can i say? 5 stars.

Quantek Black Metal 2.5" to 3.5" SSD Mounting Adapter Bracket Hard Drive Holder
Quantek Black Metal 2.5" to 3.5" SSD Mounting Adapter Bracket Hard Drive Holder
Offered by Lvgu Store

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product - few problems, 18 April 2014
I bought this product in order to fit my new SSD that I purchased to upgrade my computer. I received 8 screws in total, 4 one model and 4 another model. I fit the SSD just fine, however I wasn't able to screw in the plate to my computer with the other 4 screws provided since neither of them are long enough which is a disappointment.

Another thing that bugged me is that when I tried to screw in the plate to the computer, (with the screws provided by the case makers) the screw did not fit into the hole because the hole on the plate wasn't large enough, so beware of that too. Luckily the case has a locking mechanism that also locks the thing in place so I could manage without the screw.

Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed Ear Gaming Headset
Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed Ear Gaming Headset

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product Overall - Broke after 2 years!, 4 Mar. 2014
I read a lot of reviews that the headset would break easily. I received the product and it's actually very sturdy, but has just broke as one of the bars snapped off. It has been through a lot, im not going to lie!

Sound quality was great, and comes with a good microphone which is very well built.

I've had it for around 2 years now, and I think that it's lived long enough. The plastic bar that snapped is actually only held by a little clip that interlocks with other plastic, so its not secured by any metal, so I thought that the design was a bit poor....