Profile for Ponz > Reviews

Content by Ponz

Ponz (Canterbury, UK)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I had a similar experience like many others, 20 Oct. 2015
I had a similar experience like many others. The device stopped working after a few uses. I used it for windsurfing and kept it in a waterproof mp3 case.

TartanTech Dual Rapid Speed USB Charger [2X Faster] with Smart IC Technology For iPhone / iPad / Samsung Galaxy / HTC / Tablets / Phone and UK Plug

5.0 out of 5 stars A little mpre ££ but worth it, 15 April 2015
I use the adapter for a bedside clock. It does make noise (an electric buzz) like other cheap adapters.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great switch!, 3 Mar. 2013
I use to run heel-toe and then tried changing my stride to a front step on the advice of a co-worker who was running marathons in Vibram five-fingers. I got into the front step stride -- knee pain stopped. However, I wasn't a fan of the Vibram shoes. I liked the sensitivity but they tended to cause my feet to sweat. Being Asian -- sweating feet is usually not a problem. I tried the Kinvara 3s and was very pleasantly surprised. Seems to be a happy medium between a shoe and the barefoot shoes. I love them. I've noticed some wear-and-tear near where the fabric joins the sole at the inner arch, but hopefully they last as long as my Asics used to.

The Art of the Cocktail: 100 Classic Cocktail Recipes
The Art of the Cocktail: 100 Classic Cocktail Recipes
by Philip Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Cocktails and Their Platonic Forms, 29 Jan. 2012
This book is so well done that it is tempting to say it captures the essentials of classic cocktails. The recipes are spot on and the photography simply beautiful. This book is a "must" for anyone serious about mixing proper drinks, in proper glasses, for the right occasions.