Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Tinkerbell > Reviews

Content by Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell "Tinkerbell" (South Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Jewellery Box - Dancing Elephant Wooden Storage Box - Handmade Jewellery Box / Decorative Box / Treasure Chest / Memories Keepsake Box - Ring / Necklace / Earring - Indian Gifts for Girls and Women
Offered by SouvNear UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but could be improved., 21 Feb. 2017
It's nice enough, however my box was not quite finished as I perhaps would have expected or liked it to be. The elephant's colouring was a bit discoloured and inside the wood was a bit rough in some corners and the red lining could have been finished a little more tidier but for the price it was ok, as it was it was a gift for a little girl who is not going to notice these little snags.

Sorbothane Double Strike Insoles - Red/Grey, Size 8 EU 42
Sorbothane Double Strike Insoles - Red/Grey, Size 8 EU 42
Offered by Wisdens Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Best insoles I ever brought, 4 Oct. 2016
I love these insoles. Being a post woman I do a lot of walking these take a lot of the pain and aching away and best of all they last, mine are still going well.

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Westrock Bay And White Stripped Hoodie Size 18 Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and smart, 25 Sept. 2016
Great fit and comfortable while still looking stylish.

My Little Pony Rainbow Power Shimmer Glitter Princess Cadence
My Little Pony Rainbow Power Shimmer Glitter Princess Cadence
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Glitter pony, 6 Sept. 2016
It is pretty but do read the size. It is smaller than I thought and I thought the glitter was smaller will update once I have given as present.

Fig Tree - Ficus carica Jerusalem - 2 trees
Fig Tree - Ficus carica Jerusalem - 2 trees
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great healthy fig trees., 4 Jun. 2016
I ordered two as there was an offer. Great price and when they came they were well on there way I order tree from another company it died within a week so would definitely recommend this company great price safely packaged and both my trees are well and still growing thank you.

Regatta Ladies Waterproof Windproof Breathable Trouser Amelie Colour: Navy, Size: XL, Length: Regular
Offered by Warwickshire Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good walking trousers, 4 Jun. 2016
While these did fit nicely around the waist I found they were not long enough in the leg and should have gone for a longer length. Otherwise the quality is great and those that say they make to much noise are wrong waterproof gear does that's why its waterproof. Hardly notice any noise.

36 x BLEACH CLEANING CONCENTRATED TABLETS CISTERN TABLET 1 LITRE LAUNDRY TOILET
36 x BLEACH CLEANING CONCENTRATED TABLETS CISTERN TABLET 1 LITRE LAUNDRY TOILET
Offered by Sam Cycling Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Toilet tablets, 4 Jun. 2016
It takes more than three tablets to clean even the water line from the toilet. Not strong at all.

Dance Like The Flower Fairies [DVD] [2009]
Dance Like The Flower Fairies [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Zoe Uffindell / Casey Dobie
Offered by skyvo-direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Not As Exciting as the reviews said., 4 Jun. 2016
I thought from the reviews this would be really interesting but I'm sad to say even my niece was bored of it. She loves and is taking ballet lessons but the girls in it with fairy wings just didn't seem right. Very disappointing.

Swanson Pumpkin Seed Oil 1,000mg, 200 Softgels
Swanson Pumpkin Seed Oil 1,000mg, 200 Softgels
Offered by united care

4.0 out of 5 stars Help for bladder, 4 Jun. 2016
I think they do help take one a day they are a bit big but I'm used to them now definately worth a go.

G4Free 40L Ultra Lightweight Tear & Water Resistant Foldable Travel Hiking Trekking Backpack (E-Dodger Blue)
Offered by TYFung

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced and better by Design., 14 April 2016
I did have a problem with my bag However it was replaced free of charge and my new bag seems to be holding its own. I use mine for work every day so it has to be tough and rugged and why I got it. I do now recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17