Profile for D. Grigg > Reviews

Content by D. Grigg

D. Grigg

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Result Mens Full Zip Active Fleece Anti Pilling Jacket (XL) (Navy Blue)
Result Mens Full Zip Active Fleece Anti Pilling Jacket (XL) (Navy Blue)
Offered by Jenson Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleece, 30 Jun. 2016
Brilliant - I ordered XL and that is what I got!. the fleece is comfortable, nice to wear and look good too. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

12 Pairs Mens Gentle Grip Mega Mix Honey Comb Non Elastic Socks 6-11
12 Pairs Mens Gentle Grip Mega Mix Honey Comb Non Elastic Socks 6-11
Offered by carmen fucia

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing!, 30 Jun. 2016
Lovely socks, they all fit perfectly and they are a delight to wear.

Larry Goes To Space
Larry Goes To Space

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 30 Jun. 2016
I've read other sci-fi by Alan Black and really enjoyed it so I thought that this book would be as good, I've now read about 25% of it hoping that it would improve but I still can't see where it is going or what it is really about so I am going to cut my losses and delete it from my Kindle. This experience won't stop me reading Alan Black again but I will be a lot more careful about reading the synopsis in future.

Mens Dressing Gown Lighweight 100% Pure Cotton Jersey Summer (XL, Navy)
Mens Dressing Gown Lighweight 100% Pure Cotton Jersey Summer (XL, Navy)
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressing gown, 17 Jun. 2016
Bought this for going on holidays,nice and light, ideal for packing in a suitcase, the fit is a bit loose which is not a bad thing for a dressing gown - I like it.

Gourmet Solitaire Wet Cat Food Beef Slowly Cooked in a Sauce with Tomato, 85 g - Pack of 12
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Purina cat food, 16 Jun. 2016
We buy these every month as it is the only food our cat will eat. At 50p a tin the price is much better than our local supermarkets.

Wrapmaster Cling Film & Kitchen Foil Dispenser & Cutter (Fits Most 30cm Refills)
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Cling Film Dispenser, 16 Jun. 2016
Really good, at last I can use clingfilm without searching for the end of the roll and then throwing the piece away because it is wrapped around everything but where I wanted it. With this dispenser you simply pull out the piece over the item to be wrapped and cut - simples!
Be sure to buy your refills from Amazon or Lakeland as I tried some that I purchased on eBay and the rolls wouldn't fit despite been labelled as Wrapmaster for this dispenser!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lap tray, 16 Jun. 2016
Excellent, arrived very quickly and the print appears, so far, to be durable but only time will tell. It is really interesting to look at as it depicts almost all of the planet.

Duracell Electronics LR44 1.5 V Alkaline Batteries - 2-Pack
Duracell Electronics LR44 1.5 V Alkaline Batteries - 2-Pack
Offered by Everyday Electrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 2 Jun. 2016
Trey are batteries and they work, what more can I say

Blue Snap Fit Belt - Large (up to 41
Blue Snap Fit Belt - Large (up to 41
Offered by Bucklebox

4.0 out of 5 stars Belt, 2 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt
The belt colour is as I expected and it arrived quickly. It appears to be made of good quality leather.

A Cure for Madness
A Cure for Madness

4.0 out of 5 stars A cure for madness, 23 May 2016
I liked the book which was very exciting in places but I am not sure if I would read another like it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10