Profile for Ravi K.M. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Garador Garage Door Spring Mk3c Spares and Parts ONE SILVER BAND
Garador Garage Door Spring Mk3c Spares and Parts ONE SILVER BAND
Offered by UK Garage Door Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived on time, possibly earlier. Needed at least ..., 21 Aug. 2015
arrived on time, possibly earlier. Needed at least 2 people to fit it. It does the job. Would buy again if I needed to.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great taps, 23 April 2014
I ordered these taps and replaced my them with my old ones myself. I don't do DIY often so I watched a few videos on Youtube and took the risk in purchasing these taps online. I was very impressed in how shiny they looked. They didn't come with washers that go above the basin and the bottom part of the tap which was the only reason I gave this 4 stars. But really, the taps are working fine and I love looking at them everytime I use them. The delivery was quick. Great price and no problems with this purchase.

Hi-Tec Shore, Men's Sandals, Charcoal/Grey/Blue, 8 UK
Hi-Tec Shore, Men's Sandals, Charcoal/Grey/Blue, 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 8 Mar. 2014
I bought these to wear at home and sometimes venture out in. They seem like a good purchase, but I didn't receive an invoice with the sandals in the delivery. It's a good thing there were no problems with the sandals otherwise I might have had trouble if I needed to return them.

Head Massager Relaxing Mothers Day Relieving Present Treatment Stress Scalp
Head Massager Relaxing Mothers Day Relieving Present Treatment Stress Scalp
Offered by BARGAIN DEALS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and excellent, 8 Mar. 2014
The reviews on this product were pretty much spot on. Not too expensive, when you first use them, you definitely get a tingling feeling around your head going down your neck. The longer you use them, the less you feel the tingling sensation. But I do love this product.

Break Your Face Mug
Break Your Face Mug
Offered by Brainbox Candy

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice mug, 8 Mar. 2014
Bought this as part of a 3 for 2 offer. The mugs are fine. Delivered in a nice box. Mine are used mostly for drinking tea and coffee and I have found that they do stain the inside bottom of the mugs which made the mugs feel a bit cheap very quickly. Otherwise, they're ok.

Transcend JetRam 4GB DDR3 204 Pin 1600MHz PC3-12800 SO-DIMM Laptop Memory Module

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 8 Mar. 2014
I ordered this for my laptop. Well priced and delivered on time as expected. No problems with it so far and laptop runs a bit faster.

Compatible Miele GN S2110, S2111, S300I, S400, S400I, S5000, S600 and S800 Exclusive to L M Electrical Pack Of 10
Offered by First4Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Jan. 2014
What can I say about these. No problems ordering these. Arrived and worked just fine in the hoover. I knocked off a star because it was packaged in a pink plastic bag.

Philips GC7420 Pressurised Steam Generator Iron - 800 Watt
Philips GC7420 Pressurised Steam Generator Iron - 800 Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Iron, 16 Jan. 2014
I bought this iron about a year ago for my wife. It's still working good. It does use up more water than a usual but I would say it's still going strong.

Lonely Planet Pocket Dubai (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Pocket Dubai (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars A good little book, 16 Nov. 2013
Just got back from Dubai. I must admit, without the book, we would've been quite bored and would've spent a lot more money. It was very accurate, saved us some money and helped give us a good bearing on what to do, where and when. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star rating is because it would've been even better if the maps could've been a bit more detailed. At least then we wouldn't have attempted to walk to places that look soo close on the map when in fact, you needed a car.

Large Hot Water Bottle With Removable Knitted Navy Reindeer Snow Design Cover
Large Hot Water Bottle With Removable Knitted Navy Reindeer Snow Design Cover
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Nov. 2013
Cheap for the price. Stays warm for a very long period of time as it's a large hot water bottle. Does smell a bit of rubber but I guess that's expected from any hot water bottle. The luxury cover is quite nice. For the price, it's a good purchase.

Page: 1 | 2