Profile for Stephen ONeil > Reviews

Content by Stephen ONeil

Stephen ONeil

Copy This Idea: Kick-start Your Way to Making Big Money from Your Laptop at Home, on the Beach or anywhere you Choose
by Andrew Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but too much waffle!, 9 Dec. 2013
I picked up this book after reading a couple of pages in a book shop whilst waiting for my flight. I purchased this book because I was interested in the author's story, not a get rich quick scheme.

Pros: the author's story is indeed interesting and inspirational. I was able to pull out interesting ideas from the book and validate my own knowledge.

Cons: the author could have summarized the business part of this book in 10 bullet points.

The offer of free DVDs / resources is clearly the part of the book you should be copying. You go to the site, pay your £1 and are, from what I can see then signed up to a £30 per month standing order for the author's course. A course that if it's anything like the book is full of waffle, inspirational sources and the occasional snippet of useful information.

Let me save you the cost of this book: lure customers in with an attractive and extremely affordable offer and then once you have their details, market more expensive, high margin products to them.

If you're looking for a bit of inspiration then this book's worth a read, but take the contents with a pinch of salt.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 6:25 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the case!, 25 Oct. 2013
Needed a reliable case to protect my new iPhone5C as I’m notorious for dropping and damaging my phones. Decided to give this socialskin a go as it was well priced and looked good.

When I received the socialskin I knew I’d made the right choice. The product is of a high quality, my phone fits snugly into it and I feel confident that if I were to drop my new phone then it would be protected.

The socialskin phone case is well priced, delivered quickly and is an all round great product.