Profile for islandmummy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Articulate Gallery A4 MDF Triple Picture Frame, White
Articulate Gallery A4 MDF Triple Picture Frame, White
Offered by MMP Living

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap feeling, sharp edges and off-white colour - wish I could return, 10 Mar. 2016
Disappointed with these frames (I bought 2). I really liked the idea of it, but the product itself just feels a bit cheap and flimsy. It's essentially made of particle board, with the sharp edges to go with it (so not great for my son putting his own artwork in it in his room as I'd planned). The colour is disappointing too - as it's an off-white, so any artwork done on plain white paper (as most is at home) makes the frame look dirty by contrast. I've probably left it too late to return, and one is already unpackaged, but I will be selling on both when I get around to it.

Duck Egg Polka Dotty Wipe Clean Tablecloth Vinyl by Karina Home 200cm x 137cm
Duck Egg Polka Dotty Wipe Clean Tablecloth Vinyl by Karina Home 200cm x 137cm
Offered by Karina Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and pretty!, 10 Mar. 2016
Extremely pleased with my new tablecloth. Just as described. I was a bit worried about the smell and whether it would be too bright based on previous reviews, but in fact it is a lovely understated (not bright) colour, and although there was a bit of a smell when I first unwrapped it and the first few times I wiped it, that has now faded.

Star Wars : The Force Awakens Tritan Hanger Bottle
Star Wars : The Force Awakens Tritan Hanger Bottle
Offered by Monkey Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, no places for mould to hide!, 10 Mar. 2016
Just what I was after. My daughter was given a similar style bottle and I couldn't find a boys' design in any of the major supermarkets so was delighted when I found this on Amazon. Trying to replace all my kids' bottles after realising the style we were using were the ones which gathered black mould in the lid! These ones are great - no hidden areas where mould could gather, easy to wash up (small hands or a brush can fit inside) and my son loves the Star Wars design. If I had any gripes I'd say the flip part is a bit stiff, but my 6 year old manages it fine. Thanks!

Master 5408Eurd Locksafe Space - White
Master 5408Eurd Locksafe Space - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for securing phone, cash etc safely to sun lounger, 3 July 2015
Yes, a thief could get into this with the right tools. However, if you're worried about opportunistic thieves swiping things from your bag or sun lounger while you're in the pool or sea etc, this gives a bit of peace of mind as hopefully it at least is a bit of a deterrent. I also looped the handle of my camera through it once fastened to secure that. Very pleased.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab set for children, 3 July 2015
Really lovely set which by lucky chance matches perfectly with our grown up set! The pieces are of a good weight so they feel of good quality and won't bend. The spoon is slightly bigger than a teaspoon, and the knife and fork about 2/3 the size of an adult's. My 6 and 4 year olds are using them well, although I think the set would be too small for the over 8's. Very pleased though, just what I wanted.

Lego Star Wars Birthday Pin Badge 7.7cm Personalised with HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGE (7.7cm)
Offered by Personalised Delights

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab quality, fast delivery, badge amazing!, 29 April 2015
Fabulous badge! My son will love it, thank you!

Crocs Junior Kids Crocband Clog Navy 10998-410-120 10/11 UK Child
Crocs Junior Kids Crocband Clog Navy 10998-410-120 10/11 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely crocs, 16 April 2015
Very smart, look like boat shoes.

Crocs Shayna Mary Jane, Girls' Ballet Flats, Blue (Pool), 8 UK Child
Crocs Shayna Mary Jane, Girls' Ballet Flats, Blue (Pool), 8 UK Child
Offered by jellyegg

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous style of crocs. My 4 year old loves them!, 16 April 2015
Gorgeous style of crocs. My 4 year old loves them!

Enid Blyton Famous Five Series 21 Books Set (1 To 21) New RRP: £ 104.79,Five on Treasure Island, Five Go Adventuring Again, Five Run Away Together, Five Go to Smuggler's Top, Five Go Off in A Caravan, (Famous Five)
by Enid Blyton

4.0 out of 5 stars No slipcase/box, 28 Jan. 2015
I am looking forward to enjoying these books from my childhood with my son, however please note if buying this as a gift or when thinking about where you'll store 21 paperbacks that this collection does not come in any sort of presentation box or slipcase - it is just the books themselves.

Galt Toys Ambi Three Little Boats
Galt Toys Ambi Three Little Boats

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but very well-made, excellent quality :-), 8 Oct. 2014
Do what they look like they would. Well-made, sturdy little boats. Nice that there's no enclosed areas for water to get trapped (i.e. black mould!). We've teamed them with the ambi fishing boat for extra boating fun!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5