2 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars
AFantastic read, A real Eye opener, 11 Jan. 2006
This book is a real eye opener to all those who wish to know the real facts about Cholesterol, who may have been some what blinded by the media hype in Cholesterol reducing strageries used by the food and drug industry.
The author not only shows you evidence from research that main stream media dont want you to see but also illustrates how the food industry has penetrated certain government agencies to promote their products based on flipsy evidence and data manipulation (statistics).
Other topics this book may contain:
- Vegetable Oils (and their harmful effects when heated, Oxides and free radicals)
- Drugs (That are toxic, Statins)
- Vitamins and minerals
- Metabolic functions
- Research from other Dr. Not published in mainstream media.
- Animal Fat, and Free redical reduction
- Whats a healthy diet, processed foods.
A real good read.