Profile for Trisha > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Brabantia Sort & Go Waste Bin, Plastic, Grey, 12 Litre
Brabantia Sort & Go Waste Bin, Plastic, Grey, 12 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Most useful kitchen compost bin, 12 Nov. 2016
This is attached to the wall outside my kitchen door. Saves me continually going round to the actual compost bin. Very useful and also stable. It replaced one of a different make that I had had for ages and I could not do without it. I would recommend this make of bin to any one. My husband found it very simple to attach to the wall.

FOLDABLE 2, 3 & 4 STEP LADDER NON SLIP TREAD STEPLADDER SAFETY STEEL KITCHEN (4 TREAD) by TOOL-GENIUS LTD
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Safety ladder, 8 April 2016
After I slipped in my kitchen over reaching and severely sprained my ankle I bought these steps. I can now get to all my wall cupboards safely. The only problem I had was releasing the the safety catch. I overcame this by turning the steps upside down and the catch released itself easily.

Record Cleaner for Vinyl Records
Record Cleaner for Vinyl Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for vinal LPs, 28 Jan. 2016
My husband has a large cupboard full of LPs and he is extremely careful with them and always uses this product to clean them each time he plays them. Some are many years old but look and play as new.

The Road to Little Dribbling: More Notes from a Small Island (Bryson)
The Road to Little Dribbling: More Notes from a Small Island (Bryson)
by Bill Bryson

5.0 out of 5 stars Another round trip, 15 Jan. 2016
Bill Bryson has lived up to expectations with this second trip around our island. It is often very amusing ,even laugh out loud amusing and although I am only half way through I can recommend it.

MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Inch Tablet SM-T550 / SM-P550 (with Auto Wake / Sleep and S-pen Opening), Floral PURPLE
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty tablet case, 15 Jan. 2016
Great looking case and greatly admired. I spent some time choosing the design and am very pleased with it.

Samsung Galaxy TAB A 9.7' SM-T550 WI-FI 16GB Qualcomm 16 GB 1536 MB Android 9.7 -inch LCD
Offered by HEY!BIT Store

4.0 out of 5 stars My new and useful present, 15 Jan. 2016
This is something new for me as I have always used a PC before. Although I am still mastering all the things I can do with it and what to download etc. (with the help of my granddaughter) I don't think it will take the place of my computer at home for the time being.. It has been useful to look up things while sitting in the evening but during the day I still use the PC. The real test will come when I visit my sister in Bath and my son in Petersfield. It is a very nice looking piece of equipment though and I am pleased to have it. Not being too technically minded I can't give a fuller review about its capabilities.

If I Can Dream: Elvis Presley With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
If I Can Dream: Elvis Presley With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis with great backing, 5 Jan. 2016
This was a present. After a problem with the delivery which was sorted, thank you, it was just what my relative wanted. He enjoyed it being a great Elvis fan.

Miele Type FJM Replacement Filter Bags For Cylinder Series
Miele Type FJM Replacement Filter Bags For Cylinder Series
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems such a waste to thrown them away when full and can be ..., 24 Sept. 2015
I always try to empty these bags into the compost and use them again. It seems such a waste to thrown them away when full and can be expensive as well if there is a lot of cleaning to do. They last at least three of four times that way.

Stanley Surform Blade Fine Cut 10In   5 21 393
Stanley Surform Blade Fine Cut 10In 5 21 393

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Files, 24 Sept. 2015
Two of these were ordered to make up the full price for them to be sent with the plane, other wise I would have had to wait until I had ordered something else if I only ordered one. If someone orders a plane then they want the file to go with it so had to order two.

Creating Bonsai Landscapes: 18 Miniature Garden Projects
Creating Bonsai Landscapes: 18 Miniature Garden Projects
by Su Chin Ee

5.0 out of 5 stars My Bonsai Gardens, 28 July 2015
I don't usually buy second hand but I particularly wanted this book and was very pleased with its condition. I am a bonsai enthusiast and I like to create something different from the usual styles and this book definitely gives plenty of ideas.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3