Profile for D. Berg > Reviews

Content by D. Berg

D. Berg (Norway)

Page: 1 | 2
Kit Heath Kids Sterling Silver and Enamel Daisy Necklace 9930YE, 14"
Kit Heath Kids Sterling Silver and Enamel Daisy Necklace 9930YE, 14"

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
lovely necklace good quality gradkids loved it. Definately recommend this .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately recommend these they are quite big so you do sparkle, 10 July 2014
lovely earings got lots of compliments when i had them in. Definately recommend these they are quite big so you do sparkle !!

HAND JELLY MOULD HALLOWEEN PROP FREE PUMPKIN BALLOON
HAND JELLY MOULD HALLOWEEN PROP FREE PUMPKIN BALLOON

5.0 out of 5 stars kids just love this hand, 4 Dec. 2013
i bought this hand because my friend made me the jelly mould for this halloween. i live in norway and halloween is a fairly young event here, so i wanted to bring in some of the uk traditions. my norwegian grand children just loved it and so i had to buy the mould myslef for future generations to be scared .....

Decorative Stained Glass Mirror in a Glasgow Art School Rosebud Design in Pink. Celtic Glass Designs presents Winged Heart's stunning Slimline Gift Mirrors. These significant and expressive gifts are ideal for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter, weddings, anniversaries and birthdays as well as unique home decorations
Offered by Just Mirrors

3.0 out of 5 stars not as colorful as picture shows a bit dissapointing, 8 Nov. 2013
i have bought this mirror as an engagement present from my norwegian stepson and was really dissapointed in the colours on the rennie mackintosh rose. the product is hand made and is easy scratched so be careful when you take it out the box ( although they do let you know this before you open the box) mirror was scratched a little bit before i even touched it so it is very delicate. Not as nice As sown so be aware that the colour is lighter than the picture.

Tuff-Luv Polka-Hot Faux Leather Purse for Apple iPhone 4/4S/4G - Black/White
Tuff-Luv Polka-Hot Faux Leather Purse for Apple iPhone 4/4S/4G - Black/White

5.0 out of 5 stars niffty little cover, 13 Sept. 2013
was really surprised with the quality of the cover. camera hole is big enough not like some of the covers i have read reviews on. many people have remarked on the cover and the best part is i can find it in my handbag. Definately recommend it if you want to save the glass on your iphone.

Kit Heath Girl's Sterling Silver Daisy Stud Earrings
Kit Heath Girl's Sterling Silver Daisy Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars kids just love these earings, 10 Jun. 2013
I live in Norway and order a lot from Amazon especially for my 6 grandkids.I rely on the customers comments to help me make the choice of purchase. I bought these earings for my 2 grandkids in Scotland and they just love them. Many people have commented on them when they have been wearing them. I would definately recommend these for any little girls who loves wearing jewellery as you can purchase a necklace to match the earings.

Lilac Dream
Lilac Dream

3.0 out of 5 stars Lilac Dream by Bunches, 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Lilac Dream
I sent the flowers to my friend for her birthday. She was really pleased with receiving them however my sister saw then when she went to visit her and said that they werent worth the money. I live in Norway and sent them to Scotland so I didnt get the chance to see for myself so cant really comment honestly, but i trust my sisters judgment. They arrived on time so I have to rate them for that.

Rennie Mackintosh Stylised Rose Silver Stud Earrings - Gift Boxed
Rennie Mackintosh Stylised Rose Silver Stud Earrings - Gift Boxed
Offered by The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Mackintosh design earings, 10 Oct. 2011
Earings are smaller than i thought but good quality. Silver is quite thick so that was a bonus. Really nice in the ears. Would recommend them.

Venetian Murano Glass Scarlet and Gold Pendant and Earrings Jewellery Set. Genuine handmade in Italy, beautifully presented in a gift box with certificate of authenticity.

3.0 out of 5 stars venetian murano glass earings and necklace set, 24 Sept. 2011
I was a bit disappointed in the size of the pendant. For the price I expected a little bit bigger. I gave it to my friend as a present. She was really happy with it so it does depend on your personal taste.

Armani Exchange AX2034 Mens Watch
Armani Exchange AX2034 Mens Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Armani exchange watch, 24 Sept. 2011
My sister and I bought this watch for my brothers 50th birthday. He was absolutely delighted with it. He can be quite hard to please at times but he was really impressed with this watch. Big hit all round.

Page: 1 | 2