Profile for BJack > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Catriona Hall Mugs - Guinea Pigs by Mclaggan Smith Mugs
Catriona Hall Mugs - Guinea Pigs by Mclaggan Smith Mugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 May 2013
This is a nicely finished mug and perfect for my daughter who is mad on guinea pigs. Very pleased with it.

Educational Mugs - British Prime Ministers Picturemap in Fine Bone China by Mclaggan Smith Mugs
Offered by ITServices

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 May 2013
This mug is perfect for the grandchildren (and any of us) who are trying to remember who the Prime Minister was at any given time. Great fun and lovely china.

Falcon 34cm Cream Enamel Bread Bin
Falcon 34cm Cream Enamel Bread Bin
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 21 April 2013
I bake my own bread and I wanted a bread bin that would keep it fresh for more than a day. This bin is perfect and my bread stays frresh for days. The bin looks good too.

Hope
Hope
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as always., 21 April 2013
This review is from: Hope (Audio CD)
Marti Pellow is brilliant. This is a lovely cd of favourite show songs and Marti does them beautifully. I love it.

Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil
Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil
by Tom Mueller

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, 21 April 2013
This book is so well written and such a revelation that has made me more careful about the olive oil I buy. A real eye opener.

Addis Clip & Close Rectange Food Storage Box, 8.3 Litre
Addis Clip & Close Rectange Food Storage Box, 8.3 Litre
Offered by Perfect Home Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size., 21 April 2013
I wanted a large container so I could keep my breadmaking flours and yeast together and this fits the bill perfectly.

Extra virgin olive oil Kritsa Crete Greece 0.5 litre
Extra virgin olive oil Kritsa Crete Greece 0.5 litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 21 April 2013
I enjoy good olive oil and this is one of the best I have ever tried. I really love it.

Delta Stainless Steel 20cm Steamer With Food Divider
Delta Stainless Steel 20cm Steamer With Food Divider

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 18 April 2013
I bought this steamer because I needed a new induction hob compatible one. It is a good size for a family and I use it every day to cook the potatoes, vegetables, etc. It cooks quickly and I love it.

Kitchen Craft Clearview Asparagus Steamer,
Kitchen Craft Clearview Asparagus Steamer,
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 April 2013
This is a super addition to my kitchen. No more broken asparagus. It is really, really good and I love it.

Educational Mugs - Kings & Queens of England Since 1066 Porcelain Mug by McLaggen Smith Mugs

1.0 out of 5 stars This is awful., 18 April 2013
The seller advertised the mug as fine bone china. It certainly is not. I already had a couple of the fine bone china kings and queens mugs from another source and they are lovely fine bone china. The one i bought from this seller is heavy and thick and rather than go through the hassle of returning it i put it in my charity bag. So, so disappointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2013 3:04 PM BST