Profile for j9 > Reviews

Content by j9

j9

The Billionaire's Counterfeit Girlfriend (The Pryce Family Book 1)
The Billionaire's Counterfeit Girlfriend (The Pryce Family Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 April 2015
It took me a while to get into it but that was due to not bring able to pronounce certain names however the book was great and I didn't want it to end wish there'd been one last chapter .Would definitely recommend though. Can't wait to see what other books this author has to offer.

Locked (The Alpha Group Trilogy #1)
Locked (The Alpha Group Trilogy #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Locked, 12 Feb. 2015
Fantastic from start to finish had to buy the next one straight away. Have recommended to family and friends. You won't be disappointed.

Lockout (The Alpha Group Trilogy #2)
Lockout (The Alpha Group Trilogy #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lockout, 12 Feb. 2015
Brilliant couldn't put down. Best books I've read in a long time. Have recommended to family and friends. From start to finish amazing.

Unlocked (The Alpha Group Trilogy #3)
Unlocked (The Alpha Group Trilogy #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unlocked, 12 Feb. 2015
From the 1st book I was gripped and not one has disappointed read all of them in 3 days could not put down fantastic.

Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise
Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

5.0 out of 5 stars anothergood series, 1 Mar. 2014
Yet another great emily game, time management games are my favourite this one does not disappoint.I like how there's mini games within the levels.Only thing I don't like about it is the price I think the game' s should be cheaper but this is my personal opinion and doesn't reflect on how good the game is.

The Island: Castaway® (Full)
The Island: Castaway® (Full)

2.0 out of 5 stars rip off, 14 Feb. 2014
Is a really good game but it stated it was the full version and it let me play so much then wanted me to purchase it for more money.I'd already paid for the full version so wasn't happy to be asked again.