Profile for lil > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Mystery: The Grave Man - A Sam Prichard Mystery Thriller
Mystery: The Grave Man - A Sam Prichard Mystery Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading, recommended., 7 Dec. 2015
A brilliantly written book. I have enjoyed the characters and the story which kept me gripped. I am looking forward to reading his follow up books. Well worth reading, I would recommend it.

Flowers in the Snow (Betty's Book) (The Edenville Series Book 1)
Flowers in the Snow (Betty's Book) (The Edenville Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 May 2015
Brilliant story with brilliant characters. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Having read numerous other stories by this author this rates one of the best.

Captivated By His Kiss: A Limited Edition Boxed Set of Seven Regency Romances
Captivated By His Kiss: A Limited Edition Boxed Set of Seven Regency Romances

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic box set, 3 May 2015
Each book in this box set was brilliant. Enjoyable stories and good characters. I will look for these authors again.

Come Away With Me (The Andrades)
Come Away With Me (The Andrades)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 April 2015
Couldn't put it down. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. The characters were fantastic and I would recommend this book to everyone. I look forward to reading the next in the series.

Cart Before The Horse
Cart Before The Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 April 2015
I loved the characters and the story. A really good love story with a lovely family mixed in. I would recommend this book to everyone.

Hide Her Name (The Four Streets Trilogy)
Hide Her Name (The Four Streets Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 April 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and the families in it. It just let's you see and realize what happened year's ago. Will readers from this author.

The Thorn Birds
The Thorn Birds

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 April 2015
This review is from: The Thorn Birds (Kindle Edition)
I decided to read this book, as years ago l watched the series on tv and had enjoyed every minute of it. Once again I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I would recommend this to everyone as it is so poignant.

Tempted by His Touch: A Limited Edition Boxed Set of Dukes, Rogues, & Alpha Heroes Historical Romance Novels

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb box set, 25 Mar. 2015
I enjoyed all these stories, each being very different from the last. Would recommend these authors and look forward to reading more from them.

Hot Box: 8 Sizzling Thrillers from 8 Best-Selling Authors
Hot Box: 8 Sizzling Thrillers from 8 Best-Selling Authors

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 3 Mar. 2015
I went out of my comfort zone when I purchased this set of books, but wanted to read something different. I enjoyed them apart from the last one and would read more from these authors.

A Daughter's Place (Family Matters, Book 1)
A Daughter's Place (Family Matters, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story, 9 Feb. 2015
I enjoyed this story very much. It was easy reading, but interesting with good characters and story. I would recommend this book and will be looking out for this author again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6