Profile for R Allen > Reviews

Content by R Allen

R Allen (Berkshire, UK)

What Cats Should Eat: How to Keep Your Cat Healthy with Good Food
What Cats Should Eat: How to Keep Your Cat Healthy with Good Food

5.0 out of 5 stars Every cat lover should read this book and act accordingly ..., 18 Oct. 2015
Every cat lover should read this book and act accordingly. The results will soon be evident for cats previously fed a dry diet. I can't believe that I have been misinformed for so many years as to how to feed my cats. Thank you to Dr Hofve for giving my cats a new lease of life.

Avipro Plus 100G (Vetark)
Avipro Plus 100G (Vetark)
Offered by The Online Reptile Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for newly hatched chicks, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Avipro Plus 100G (Vetark) (Misc.)
I always use Avivo Plus as drinking water for newly hatched chicks and goslings. It gets them off to a great start. To date, I have not lost a chick or gosling that I have hatched in an incubator when using this product in the first few days..

Jonny Moseley Mad Trix Ski-ing
Jonny Moseley Mad Trix Ski-ing
Offered by marxwax

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 13 April 2002
I thought this game would be like a snowboarding game, going down hill, and getting some great air! but its like going straight and theres no mountain!. But at the start ure very limited to the game. but theres some good trixs in it!. i am very mad about skiing, but i was a bit disapointed when i bought this game.

Echoes (The Best of Pink Floyd)
Echoes (The Best of Pink Floyd)
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 9 Jan. 2002
This album is just, as the title says, incredible. Pink Floyd don't write music, they write pure poetry. Their work is musical art. Every single song is a masterpeice. The lyrics are so well thought out, and moving to listen to. It's good to hear music which isn't just about love all the time. You'll find yourself tapping, or playing air-guitar to so many songs in this album. I was given this for christmas and I haven't stopped listening to it since. It's totally addictive. It's almost a crying shame when a song ends, because you get so caught up in it you want it to continue forever. I've been telling all my friends about this album, and what they're missing out on. I don't care who you are, how old you are, what type of music you listen to, even what language you speak! Get out your credit card and buy this album, NOW! I promise you'll not regret it. You'll adore it. Absolutely incredible.