Profile for micky Neil > Reviews

ANIT SLIP MOULDED RUBBER BOOT MAT LINER MERCEDES W212 E CLASS ESTATE 2010 ON
ANIT SLIP MOULDED RUBBER BOOT MAT LINER MERCEDES W212 E CLASS ESTATE 2010 ON
Offered by bootliner-mats

5.0 out of 5 stars Moulded rubber boot mat., 23 April 2015
I bought this to protect the carpet in the boot. I put it in the boot but it was a bit big,using a sharp Stanley knife it was easy to trim down and fits like a glove. Highly recommend this product it's easy to brush off mud and to wash down with a damp sponge.

Strength Training Anatomy (Sports Anatomy)
Strength Training Anatomy (Sports Anatomy)
by Frédéric Delavier

5.0 out of 5 stars Building up muscle or toning your body., 18 May 2014
If you want to build your strength up or tone your body I recommend this book. It has work out's for arms, shoulders, back, legs the list goes on. Illustrations on what muscles you use on weights, machines and exercises. It's a must have book if you're thinking of building up muscle, I certainly recommend it.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [1975] [Region Free]
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [1975] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jack Nicholson
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best films Jack Nicholson ever did., 3 April 2014
I first saw this film in my teens and it opened my eyes to what went on in a correction facility. Some of the scenes are quite serious especially the shock treatment that the patients receive. Then then there are hilarious moments I could not stop laughing. I love this film it's in my top ten. So if you are looking for a serious and funny film give this a go.

Love Me Again
Love Me Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Go on John., 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Love Me Again (MP3 Download)
I only heard John Newman on the Rudimental CD. When I heard this tune I wondered who is this so when the DJ said his name I was surprised. A very catchy tune and I think it's great.

Pocket Guide to Matching the Hatch
Pocket Guide to Matching the Hatch
by Peter Lapsley

5.0 out of 5 stars A book for all fly fisherman, 16 Dec. 2013
I took up fly fishing in August and my instructor said look out for a book called Match the hatch. So looked on Amazon and bought it, full of useful tips and info. A pocket sized book that's very handy to carry around with you, a must buy.

Counting Stars
Counting Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Song of the year., 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Counting Stars (MP3 Download)
When I first heard this song I had to buy it. Every time I hear it on the radio I have to turn up the volume.

Fade To Grey 1980 - 1984
Fade To Grey 1980 - 1984
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Love anything 80's, 16 Dec. 2013
I bought this to add to my vast 80's CD collection. So anyone looking for a great compilation of 80's artists this CD will not disappiont.

Another Love (Radio Edit) [Clean Version]
Another Love (Radio Edit) [Clean Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Odell great tune, 16 Dec. 2013
I heard this on a few programmes so I had to buy it and wasn't disappointed... love it put it straight on my MP3 player.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly fishing T-shirt, 16 Dec. 2013
I took up fly fishing in August so I was looking for a ( different t- shirt ) so while browsing on Amazon I saw this and I just have to have it.

GEM Camera Case for Olympus SH-21, SZ-12, SZ-31MR iHS, and Limited Accessories
GEM Camera Case for Olympus SH-21, SZ-12, SZ-31MR iHS, and Limited Accessories
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars GEM camera case., 15 Aug. 2013
I bought this so it would give my camera some protection if i dropped it, it's well padded front and back and another front pocket to put spare memory cards in. Im pleased with this item.

Page: 1 | 2