Profile for rosieposie > Reviews

Truly Madly Deeply [DVD] [1990] [1991]
Dvd ~ Juliet Stevenson
Offered by babsbargains *Domestic, EU & International Shipping*

4.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD, 9 Nov. 2012
I ordered this DVD and it arrived before the delivery date and in great condition. The sound quality is excellent and it is a trip back in time for me. A great movie and really happy to have it although surprised at the cost I did not expect it to cost so much especially as it is used ?. I was not disappointed with the movie and no complaints.

The Shawshank Redemption [Blu-ray]
The Shawshank Redemption [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Tim Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 9 Nov. 2012
I ordered this DVD and it arrived before the delivery date and in great condition. The sound quality is excellent and it is a trip back in time for me. A great movie and really happy to have it in Blue Ray. Great value for money and no complaints.

Delicatessen (Studio Canal Collection) [Blu-ray]

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 9 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I ordered this CD and it arrived before the delivery date and in great condition. The sound quality is excellent and it is a trip back in time for me. Great value for money and no complaints.

Hunger [DVD] [2008]
Hunger [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Michael Fassbender

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 9 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Hunger [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I orderd this DVD and it arrived ahead of schedule and in great condition. Never having seen this DVD before I found it thought provoking and enjoyable if a little different. I have no complaints.

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena [DVD] [2011]
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ John Hannah

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 9 Nov. 2012
In ordered this DVD and it arrived ahead of the delivery date and in great condition. A DVD that makes you think ! But don't buy it if you don't like Blood and Violence. Great value for money.

Fifty Dead Men Walking [DVD] [2008]
Fifty Dead Men Walking [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Sir Ben Kingsley

Icon Excel 4250 - Glass Stand For LCD & Plasma TV - Up To 60KG - Black
Icon Excel 4250 - Glass Stand For LCD & Plasma TV - Up To 60KG - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stand., 9 Nov. 2012
I ordered this TV stand and it was delivered before the delivery date and in great condition. It was east to assemble with simple to follow instructions, I assembled it by myself. The TV stand was quite heavy when packaged so 1 person may not be able to lift it. This is an elegant looking piece of furniture and good value for money.

Egg Mood Lights - set of 3
Egg Mood Lights - set of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lights, 9 Nov. 2012
I ordered this item and it was delivered ahead of schedule and in great condition. They were bought as a present but I had to try them out first. Yes they are great lights and soothing to watch, the colours are pretty and easy on the eyes. Compared to other mood lights on the market they are great value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3