Profile for Clive H. > Reviews

Content by Clive H.

Clive H. (Portsmouth, UK)

(UK) Develop SJCAM Original M10+ Plus 1.5 inch 12.0MP 2K Sports DV Camera Novatek NTK96660 Chipset 170 Degree Wide Angle Fisheye Lens -BLACK (Black)
Offered by Develop(HK) International Holding Group Co., Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Good build quality but WiFi doesn't work, 21 July 2016
Surprisingly good quality but wouldn't connect wirelessly so had to return it. Went for GoPro session instead, much better.

Yellow Toner Cartridges Compatible with CLT-Y406S for Samsung CLP-360 CLP-360N CLP-365 CLP-365W CLX-3300 CLX-3305 CLX-3305FN CLX-3305N CLX-3305W CLX-3305FN CLX-3305FW Xpress C410W SL-C460FW
Offered by ECS Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly well, good replacement, 21 July 2016
Great and much cheaper replacement for the more expensive Samsung cartridges. Works perfectly well with no problems at all. I'll be buying more!

DJC Touchtab4 8" Tablet PC - Android 4.2 - IPS display (1024x768) - Quad-core 1.6Ghz processor - 8GB capacity - 1GB RAM - Built in front (0.3MP) and rear (2MP) cameras

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, terrible company, 21 July 2016
Truly awful product, broke after 5 months, took DJC one and a half months to send a replacement and that was only after I had to constantly hound them. The replacement didn't work either and now they won't respond to emails or honour warranty at all! So currently having to through small claims court to get my money back. Avoid this company, they are dishonest sellers.

EXTRA LONG 3M Micro USB Dock Connector Flat Data Charge Cable For Blackberry, Samsung, HTC, LG, Tablets, Raspberry Pi, Mobile Phones, Androids, Google, Nexus, Smart Phones, Apple TV etc - (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product Great Price and FAST Delivery!, 28 Nov. 2012
This was just what I was looking for, a nice flat but very flexible cable. And having the wide range of colours helps me identify what goes where. The delivery time was super fast and the price was the best out there. So a highly recommended seller!

BlackBerry Premium Mono Headset
BlackBerry Premium Mono Headset
Offered by B2B TRADING

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned - Doesn't come with Case, 30 May 2012
I chose this over a number of similar adverts as it claims it comes with a case, it was a little dearer but I thought it would be worth it to get the case. So I was disappointed that no case was provided (breaking advertising standards methinks). As for the set itself, well its no great audio, quite tinny and has been quickly replaced by a Blackberry bluetooth HS-700 headset that is superb.

Eurolites N92160 Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe
Eurolites N92160 Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars How to remove the adhesive after peeling the deflectors off!, 5 Dec. 2011
For all of you that are having trouble with removing the sticky adhesive after peeling the deflectors off.
I regularly drive over to France and use these excellent deflectors all the time.
I used good old lighter fuel (the petrol sort for zippo lighters) at about 99p a tin in most of the 'pound shops' just put some on a kitchen cloth and the 'glue' will easily wipe off!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 4:38 PM GMT

Samsung - SE-T084P - Disk drive - DVD±RW (±R DL) DVD-RAM - Hi-Speed USB - external - silver - LightScribe

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Hard to find front loading Lightscribe Unit, 4 Oct. 2011
I spent hours on line searching for a slot/front loading Lightscribe unit, eventually I found that Samsung seem to be the only company that makes a drive that fits these requirements (plenty of slot loaders out there but not with Lightscribe capabilities). This one is very slim and quiet, sits underneath my iMac, so,yes, it's OSX Lion compatible.
Does its job well and the Lightscribe labels are nice and dark (I only use Verbatim, other manufacturers give me varied results).

Buyers should be aware that some people may find it highly priced but as I said I had a very specific requirement for it to be slot loading lightscribe, I could have purchased a top loader for less money. Four not Five stars simply due to the price.

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Useless, 4 Oct. 2011
Like many others, I purchased this on the strength of the rave reviews, I am surrounded by neighbours who all own two cats that seem seem to think my garden is their toilet (the cats not the neighbours! I would like to see some birds in my garden and also stop clearing up cat poo. So I purchased this and some fresh batteries and placed the 'scarer' in a prominent position, I eagerly awaited the sight of cats rapidly disappearing from my garden, what I got was the daily privilege of watching the cats walk up to, and around, the unit with mild interest, no other reaction at all. To add insult, I watched one cat walk up to the unit, turn and proceed to spray as if to say "Thats what I think of that!"
So in my opinion it's utterly useless and a waste of money, I've given it one star as Amazon won't let me go lower.........back to the old method of the super soaker.

AA Beam Converters Deflectors
AA Beam Converters Deflectors

4.0 out of 5 stars How to get the sticky stuff off......, 1 Mar. 2011
To those folks having trouble removing the sticky stuff. Once you've peeled the deflectors off, take some kitchen towel and get hold of either some Isopropyl Alcohol (some chemists sell it or ebay) and it'll just wipe off. If you cant get Isopropyl then a brilliant 'sticky stuff' remover is the good old fashioned cigarette lighter fuel, (not gas of course!!) the petrol sort they use in Zippos etc. Most shops sell it and its only about 99p a can. And this stuff cleans all sorts of gunk off things. So now you know!!